“Brilliant place for all ages for our work...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Entertaing space Dining Table with seating for upto 30
Private Dining available
Staircase with original leaded window
Beautiful original staircase
Brighton beach
CONDE NAST Top 50 Stylish hen Do's
ETC Magazine Page 3
ETC Magazine Page 2
ETC Magazine Page 1
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 90 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
john L
“Brilliant place for all ages for our work Christmas party weekend”
Reviewed January 31, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Looks like this place gets a lot of reviews from stag and hen dos which might make it seem like a certain kind house but i booked the house for our work Christmas party weekend and everyone was impressed by nearly all aspects of the house.

We used two of the chefs that Beatniks recommended to come in and cook for everyone in the house's amazing dining room. Both were brilliant and provided a stress free time.

House was clean and impressively well finished all round and everyone at Beatniks have been a please to deal with!

Mary M
Berkeley, England, United Kingdom
“Perfect Hen Weekend”
Reviewed January 15, 2018 for a stay in October 2017

I booked Beatnik Central for a very special secret hen do for 28 hens - with a massive span of ages from 18 to 80. Without exception every guest said that they absolutely loved the house. The location, layout, comfort, convenience, cleanliness and value - all brilliant. I had no complaints at all; the opposite in fact!

Tamara was brilliant - from my initial enquiries to the return of my deposit she was incredibly helpful.

I would book this again in an instant.

Sam B
“Fantastic Central Town House - Perfect for Groups”
Reviewed December 18, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

We chose to stay here as a group when attending a scientific congress at the Brighton Conference Centre. The town house was absolutely perfect for us. We ate in every night and the enormous kitchen table was great to sit around a chat. The kitchen was very well equipped and there was plenty of space for all of us (a group of 14). The town house is in a great location, not only for the conference centre on the seafront, but also for a main high street with plenty of shops and coffee shops. Tamara from BEATNIK was extremely friendly and helpful. I would fully recommend this place!

Beks17
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect hen party house”
Reviewed December 7, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We stayed here for one weekend, and were delighted, it seemed much bigger then the pictures showed. Tam was very friendly and let us in to the house which was nice and clean.

Bethan G
“Amazing house for hen do, would 100% recommenced”
Reviewed December 6, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

House was amazing, beautifully decorated with everything we could have needed and perfect central Brighton location. Tam was so helpful and arranged both of our activities which were amazing. Can't recommend highly enough. Thank you!!

daisybark...
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic House”
Reviewed December 5, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Stayed here for my best friends hen do and I honestly couldn't recommend the place highly enough. The house was outstanding and Tam who was my direct contact was so helpful and friendly!

Katiegree...
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
“Amazing house to create the perfect hen weekend to remember!”
Reviewed July 25, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I booked BEATNIK CENTRAL through the website for my sisters hen do weekend this July 2017.
It was perfect in every way, Tamara was a great help and answered all my questions promptly and ensured we had the best weekend.
The townhouse is beautiful and stylish, everyone was so impressed when they walked, the beds were comfy,there were plenty of lovely big bathrooms to get ready in and a lovely jacuzzi to relax in too!
The Kitchen area is ideal with a big table so you can host dinner and games and everyone has somewhere to sit and relax.
The townhouse was so central that it was just a short walk to everything so you don't have to spend any money on taxis!
All in all it was the perfect venue and perfect service and my sister and all the guests had a weekend to remember and were sad to leave!
I would definitely go back and would recommend to anyone organising a hen do! Brilliant location and stunning house!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing