“Workshop review. ”

DIY Shabby Chic-Day Classes
More attraction details
Owner description: We run classes in the art of shabby chic, painting furniture and finishing techniques. Our courses are all hands on and you will learning techniques covering paint effects, waxing, distressing, gilding, stenciling, glazing, wood graining, craquelure, crackle glaze, 3d stenciling, image transfer on furniture and fabrics, decoupage and more... We also do commissions and home make overs. We advise on colour choice and are a stockist of Autentico Chalk Paint with over 140 colours. We also sell furniture and craft accessories. Come and join Tanya and the team :)
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

I attended both workshops today, the first to learn how to distress furniture , the second to learn stensilling , gold leaf, etc. Tanya is lovely, encouraging and easy to follow. I thou roughly enjoyed the day and the company and was very pleased with my chair and name plaque.

1  Thank Sharon B
There are newer reviews for DIY Shabby Chic-Day Classes

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Had such a lovely time at this fun workshop! Tanya and her mum were on hand with their advice and knowledge to guide us through from start to finish. I have a whole house of forgotten furniture to paint including an antique pine dresser and an old piano which I cannot wait to start on! I have already signed up for workshop 2! Can't wait! :)

1  Thank Lavendergal
Reviewed August 7, 2013

What a great workshop! In the 3 hour workshop, I learnt different techniques of how to shabby chic furniture and we were shown the best products to use.
I am thrilled with the piece of furniture I took with me to practice on and am now considering painting the rest in my house to match! The workshop was a relaxed and friendly atmosphere and the tutor, Tanya, was extremely helpful, giving advice and guidance when I needed it.
I would highly recommend this workshop to others and am now looking forward to attending workshop No.2! :)

1  Thank laura g
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Well organised and excellently constructed workshop.... Tanya was fun and bubbly all the way through delivering the techniques easily to us all. Iv already booked workshop 2! Would highly recommend this experience to anyone with a passion for interior design or a love to shabby chic......

1  Thank Scott3278