“Lunch stop”

Ranked #724 of 1,141 Restaurants in Brighton
Elkins Park, Pennsylvania
“Lunch stop”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I can't speak to the lodging part of Spirit Lake, but hopefully our lunch experience bears some reflection on what to expect otherwise. Our tour group stopped here for lunch (apparently it's a regular stop for this particular cruise excursion) so lunch was a buffet style affair. We chose from chicken wraps, simple but tasty deli sandwiches, a very good salmon chowder, a beef vegetable soup, fresh fruit, and apple pie. The salmon chowder was the highlight for me, though many in my group were fans of the sandwiches/wraps... I thought they were good, but our growling stomachs probably would've appreciated anything we ate. Many other guests enjoyed the apple pie but I personally didn't have any since I've never been a pie person. I'm not too familiar with the area and didn't see many other dining options along our route. You could do much worse, and the family who runs the place is very warm and welcoming.

1 review from our community