other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
Secluded complex in the heart of Brighton
Fully Specced Kitchen
Modern Bathroom
Secure coded gate entry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Alexmoir1
“Terrible”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

Arrived at the apartment early which I understand may of cut cleaning time and preparation down, but led to find rubbish still in the bins, glass on the floors under the sofa, dirty dishes in the cupboards and cutlery and sticky floors. When showering we only managed to have one shower between the 2 of us and that was it! We were out of water for the rest of the day. Also when turning the light on in the bathroom the fan comes on and makes a really loud noise throughout the whole apartment. Also if you are driving and need to park be sure to ask for discount tickets for the car park or you will have to pay the full £25 a day, which in the information it doesn't state that you should ask for them. When I emailed the owner to start he was very helpful and was sorry to hear that I wasn't enjoying my stay and said he would help refund some of my car parking, my deposit and some more for any inconvenience. But then when I got home the owner emailed me saying I don't feel the need to credit you anymore money because I feel you will write a bad review and cost me money. Which I thought was absolutely pathetic. I wouldn't go back here if i got payed too. Terrible apartment, terrible service and terrible owner.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Sep 12, 2013
It appears you were clearly looking for a free stay by asking me "how you should leave a bad review" to quote "Yeah it's moir95@**** mate! Anywhere that I can write a review by any chance? Because I'm not happy at all with what I payed for and was quite disappointed! It was a surprise for my girlfriend on our year anniversary and she didn't enjoy it that much! And I think people need to know what they're letting themselves in for and the whole parking situation and I think you should put more information on the page where it gives you the information about the apartment! Cheers Alex.", therefore alerting me to your intentions. After close inspection the points/complaint you made were unfounded and the noise you heard was the extract from the bathroom when you switch the light on, you admitted you were young and did not know how appliances work like ovens, to quote "there were no institutions on how to use the cooker and as a young couple we have never used appliances like these", well for your education, to rid a smell and ventilate the room you need to extract the bad air, unfortunately science has yet to make this silent, yet Dyson will probably invent it, they also make an appliance for cleaning floors. Your harassment of me via email after your stay including sending me half dozen emails every few minutes asking me to "reply" led me to complain to Holiday Lettings as our brief relationship felt like bribery for a free stay!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
$163
Night
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing