“Sunday Breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dorking, United Kingdom
“Sunday Breakfast”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Came in on a Sunday morning for breakfast whilst waiting for London to Brighton cyclists to arrive. Freshly cooked, good coffee and excellent fresh bread used. Friendly welcome - well worth a visit.

• Visited June 2014

Brighton
“Fantastic Birthday Lunch”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Living locally, I've been here a couple of times before and always enjoyed the friendly atmosphere and yummy homemade cakes.

For my birthday I was having several relatives over to visit, and Cosiez owner Ben kindly let me book a table for all of them for lunch. Every adult present (wide range of ages & tastes) expressed how much they loved the delicious food which was all made freshly to order; between us we tried a large cross-section of the extensive menu (my veggie quiche with salad was really nice). With gusto and enthusiasm, my toddler niece demolished her amazing looking ham salad sarnie (she also particularly enjoyed the on-site library book about an icecream bear). My little baby nephew was quiet which is a huge compliment to this venue (he often likes to scream and protest at any discomfort).

Service was with a smile from all staff throughout; I'm sure serving us all at the same time must have been tricky, but we all ate together. And, serving my delicious coffee-walnut cake slice with a lit candle and staff singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me was so thoughtful! My niece enjoyed helping blow out the candle :-) The owner kindly offered to take photos of us all together with our full tummies too.

Thank you again to Ben & all his staff.

I highly recommend this friendly cafe!

• Visited July 2014
Worthing, United Kingdom
“Great family occasion”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We went as a family party to celebrate a birthday and were very impressed by the prompt and efficient service and friendly welcoming staff.Queries regarding dishes were swiflty answered and the food was quick to arrive with good portions.Nothing was too much trouble and everyone in our group (from 3 to nearly 80) enjoyed themselves.Attractive interior,cosiez by name,cosy by nature!

• Visited July 2014
Watford, United Kingdom
“Lovely way to start the day”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Small and cosy. just around the corner from the hotel - very reasonably priced breakfasts, freshly prepared to order.

Visited June 2014
Portsmouth, England, United Kingdom
“Loved this place!”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Visited this place after a trip to the Kemptown Carnival. I cannot praise this cafe enough, friendly, welcoming staff, really nice interior, great food and big portions. We had 2 small children with us and they instantly offered high chairs and when one of kids just wanted plain cheese on toast that was no trouble at all!

I will most definitely be visting this place again! Definitely worth heading away from the centre of Brighton for this gem!

• Visited June 2014