“Delicious”

Burger Brothers
Ranked #5 of 1,196 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: British, Healthy, Fast Food
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Burger Brothers is a "must try" experience for all lovers of honest, tasty cuisine. With a menu packed full of indulgent flavours and winning combinations, the Burger Brothers are really making their mark on Brighton's vibrant and bustling North Laine food district.Delivered in a fresh and welcoming environment, all Brothers' beef/veggie patties and chicken fillets are prepared on the premises from fresh, premium, locally-sourced produce and cooked to order.Established by two dynamic characters with avid passion for quality food. You can find us on Facebook/Burgerbrothersbrighton
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Delicious. That's all that needs to be said. Soft, juicy, lots of flavour, great relishes. Mouth-watering. For a great burger, it's got to be Burger Brothers. Don't go expecting anything fancy decor wise though , looks like a fast-food joint.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,233)

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Ok the shop is small, but does not ruin anything for me, service and attention to detail was excellent. The selection was great too. This was our 1st time visit and wont be our last.
Recommended to all our friends. Classic beef was melt in the mouth.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I eat a lot of burgers. In fact I go out of my way to eat burgers wherever I am in the world so I've become pretty good at telling the good from the bad.

Burger Brothers is good, but I don't think it's the best. I think both Troll's Pantry and the New Club top this venue, and the fact Burger Brothers doesn't really have seating and don't serve chips is annoying but I won't let it affect my oppinion of the place - although I love chips!

I found the patty good, but a little dry. I detected hints of herbs and other seasoning which I also felt wasn't needed as it detracted from the actual beef. The bun was excellent though, and it was a good size. There's a good range of different toppings - but they come off a little experimental to me and I think they need to offer just some that people can identify with a little better. Their basic burger doesn't even have cheese - you need to order something a little pricer to get the addition of cheese, but then it also comes with a load of other bits too.

Try it if you're around, but don't go out of your way.

1  Thank Steve H
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Small but perfectly formed. A bit cosy when four of us tried to eat inside but food was excellent and staff great fun. Best burger in Brighton - or ever?

Reviewed June 11, 2014

The burgers, along with some additional spicy sauces, are so tasty and addictive. And they come in huge size. It will be much more comfortable to buy them as take-away, since they don't provide many seats. It's no problem for me. I'll certainly come again.