“Yummy”

Burger Brothers
Ranked #8 of 1,209 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: British, Healthy, Fast Food
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Burger Brothers is a "must try" experience for all lovers of honest, tasty cuisine. With a menu packed full of indulgent flavours and winning combinations, the Burger Brothers are really making their mark on Brighton's vibrant and bustling North Laine food district.Delivered in a fresh and welcoming environment, all Brothers' beef/veggie patties and chicken fillets are prepared on the premises from fresh, premium, locally-sourced produce and cooked to order.Established by two dynamic characters with avid passion for quality food. You can find us on Facebook/Burgerbrothersbrighton
Reviewed April 5, 2014

The first time I ate one of their burgers, I phoned them up to tell them it was the best burger I'd eaten. I've never phoned a take away before to give my compliments to the chef before. I've tried every burger there nearly and they are all great, a messy delight of flavours, in a cholla bun.
I want to invest in their next shop.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,260)

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Fantastic burgers that make a great snack if you're on the move. The burger bro that serves is a great character, the only complaints can be around the lack of sides such as chips.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Passed through here with my mum and brother for dinner. Having been in the car all day this was the perfect food to satisfy our hungry bellies. I had the Beneton burger which was exceptionally good. Great beef pattie, mayo, mushrooms, slices of chorizo, nice seeded bun and stilton which had melted into it. Really impressed. No fries but it didn't need them.

Mum had the chicken and brother had the lamb. We all bought a second burger each and took them back to London. Was just as good the next day warmed up.

Great friendly service and the place was packed. Clearly a favorite with the locals.
Thanks Burger Bros! I'll be back...

1  Thank Neazy
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Read rave reviews on Trip Advisor so tried out Burger Brothers and was disappointed. I really cannot understand how this place is ranked number 1 in Brighton. The burger was wet and sloppy, the place is a little grubby and the prices are expensive for a takeaway burger. Don't believe the hype this is a half decent takeaway joint but nothing more.

3  Thank BrightonRockAndy
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Stopped for lunch based in Trip Advisor reviews. I won't east most burgers but as hubby fancied here I gave it a go.... I went for the goats cheese - It was fantastic. Every mouthful a juicy flavour explosion. Also had a strawberry, raspberry and blackberry smoothie. That was super fresh made before my eyes.
Hubby had the chorizo and mushroom and said that was just as good. A great little find. Will definitely come back next time I'm in Brighton