“Everyone has to try these burgers”
Review of Burger Brothers

Burger Brothers
Ranked #6 of 1,154 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: British, Healthy, Fast Food
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Burger Brothers is a "must try" experience for all lovers of honest, tasty cuisine. With a menu packed full of indulgent flavours and winning combinations, the Burger Brothers are really making their mark on Brighton's vibrant and bustling North Laine food district.Delivered in a fresh and welcoming environment, all Brothers' beef/veggie patties and chicken fillets are prepared on the premises from fresh, premium, locally-sourced produce and cooked to order.Established by two dynamic characters with avid passion for quality food. You can find us on Facebook/Burgerbrothersbrighton
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Everyone has to try these burgers”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I have been fairly disappointed with the burgers i have had from top chains such as byron and five guys, so had my fingers crossed that this would be a different experience.

The burgers here absolutely exceeded my expectations and were the kind of burgers i've been dreaming about for years. The meat was cooked to perfection, the buns were delicious and the thought and the care that had gone into the ingredients was second to none. You could really taste the love and effort that was put into this burger. I have been craving one ever since. They were absolutely faultless. The customer service was great, the man taking the order was lovely and friendly and knew everything about the burgers he was selling. People have been complaining there are no chips but I was glad they didn't sell chips. It meant you really concentrated on the burger, and could even eat two. Burgers beat chips everytime.

I'm actually considering going to brighton just to try everything on the menu.

I hope they open one of these in London ASAP.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
St. Albans, United Kingdom
“refreshing change”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Ate here after reading the great reviews. We weren't disappointed, burgers were big and juicy and full of flavour.

Its not the best burger I've ever had (Im a sucker for the classic bacon and cheese burger and the offering here was a bit posher then that!!!) But if you want good honest food with well thought out flavour combinations then give it ago.

I was a bit dissapointed there were no chips, but actually the burgers are so filling you don't need anything else. You also have to take your hats off to a burger outlet that is so confident they don't even need to serve chips!!!

More seating on the premises would be good but I guess this will come with time.

Burgers were cooked to order and very reasonably priced for the quality.

Keep up the good work boys :) we need somewhere like this in St Albans!!!

London, United Kingdom
“Destroys all the competition”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I've eaten burgers in many "5 star" burger joints.... I have never been completely satisfied..... Until today.
I always trust a place that has the owners (in this case two meat minded friends) running the show themselves - it is more important for such people to please the customers and take pride in they're business. Perfect service with extensive knowledge from the beef to the bun. Friendly, approachable and relaxed.
To determine the quality of the eats I decided to pile into two different burgers; one burger is never enough if it's a winner. Was so glad to see they don't do chips - it reassured me that they were serious about the burgers: chips fill you up, you want more room for more burgers, not stinking chips, go to a chip shop if you want chips, stick your chips.
These boys knew they're stuff and genuinely cared whether I was enjoying the food. They weren't reciting some one dimensional question that you get thrown in a chain burger joint by an out of work actor looking to make some tips to go shopping in Top man, "everything alright here guys?"
I WANTED to let them know how good the burger was, they deserved to know: such quality deserves maximum appreciation. Forget your gimmicky five guys and time wasting FBC, they would never get me returning to the counter to voice my congratulations on creating a perfect burger.
There's no nonsense here, it's just a perfect burger with the personal touch. There's no perfect circle production line patty, but a rough handcrafted worship worthy hunk of beef sitting between the very best of challah bread buns. Whilst everyone is serving on sweet buttery brioche, the BB boys have gone left-field with the all egg challah and it works so well - I was all about the brioche until today.... Not anymore.
I polished off my two generous perfect burgers and said my farewell certain I would be back as soon as possible. Driving out of Brighton I was fully satisfied that I had just had the best burger going, sorry, two burgers....then I pulled over to address a genuine question in my mind: should I turn the car around and go and get myself another? A third? Common sense prevailed - it would be a bit excessive to have a third burger within an hour. I would instead just return to Brighton as soon as possible to indulge in the delights of burger brothers again.
Oh yeah, I also had a strawberry and banana shake which was an all out winner as well.
10/10

England
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I love burgers but don't eat them very often that's why, for me, they are a special meal and that's why I'm sooo picky when choosing a place to eat them. What can I say about Burger Brothers? They got it sooooooo right! Everything about them is faultless, the bun, the burgers, the combination of ingredients, the care and attention to detail they put in every single of them. If you happen to be in Brighton...you MUST try them.

• Visited December 2013
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Best burgers!”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

We were surprised that the top place to eat in Brighton was a fast-food takeaway type place rather than a restaurant, but when we went there we understood why. The choice of burgers are delicious, they have all the best ingredients and cook them deliciously. The man taking orders was very friendly to everyone even though it was very busy and we were still served promptly, he was also very willing to swap ingredients if you don't like something offered. Definitely some of the best burgers we've ever eaten.