“In range of my office”

Burger Brothers
Ranked #6 of 1,168 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: British, Healthy, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Burger Brothers is a "must try" experience for all lovers of honest, tasty cuisine. With a menu packed full of indulgent flavours and winning combinations, the Burger Brothers are really making their mark on Brighton's vibrant and bustling North Laine food district.Delivered in a fresh and welcoming environment, all Brothers' beef/veggie patties and chicken fillets are prepared on the premises from fresh, premium, locally-sourced produce and cooked to order.Established by two dynamic characters with avid passion for quality food. You can find us on Facebook/Burgerbrothersbrighton
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Went there for lunch with a colleague. 20 minutes wait and there weren't even chips available. He told me be patient, it'll be worth it. And it really was. Probably the best burger I ever had. Not an everyday lunch but a great treat every now and then.

There are newer reviews for Burger Brothers

Reviewed January 4, 2014

I'm not going to go into great detail to describe just how good these burgers are, it's all been done by other reviewers. All I have to say is, this is by far and away the best burger I have ever eaten & you're a fool if you don't try them.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

The Trip Advisor & Facebook positive reviews are exactly correct. The burgers in this place are by far the best burgers in Brighton & Hove. I would actually quite happily state they are the best burgers I have ever tasted.

I had the Simple Jack with an extra of chorizo and it was beautiful. The bun is the best quality burger bun I have ever tasted. Light in texture and held a wonderful beef patty in it. The Monterey Jack cheese with a mix of mayo and "tommy k" was delicious and the chorizo added a lovely extra dimension to this burger.

My girlfriend had the classic with prosciutto and again, she said it was perfectly made, delicious and the bite I had was great with the peppery kick from the mustard and black pepper.

The staff was really friendly and we say both brothers which was great as it came across they have personally built the reputation of this place. Both were lovely and the front of house brother really cared about what we thought of the burgers. He offered us any assistance with anything else we wanted. This caused me amusement when the same service was offered to customers that came in after us because they then asked for ketchup and he politely asked them to try the burger before adding ketchup. It was so nicely said and so true, these burgers need nothing else added to them.

Finally, I'd like to add that although there are no fries or chips available, it doesn't matter. The burgers stand up on their own. There's no need for extras and the smoothie's we had to accompany our food were excellent. Freshly made and the tropical fruit one especially was great.

This place turns the burgers up to 11!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

burgers as they should be ....... We searched this place out after seeing other reviews and as we arrived a little early joined the queue, we were not disappointed ! The burgers were delicious.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I eventually visited here after seeing many times. The staff are really friendly and we chatted about food etc for a bit, ordered my burger. Decided to sit in as the staff recommended not to walk and eat the burger as they are quite a handful.

Burger came and boy it was tall and full. After one bite I realised that the burger wasn't cooked all the way through, I dont like my burgers bloody, so I told the staff that it was very rare and he said "thats how we cook 'em"......If I knew that I would have asked for 'well done' - I wasn't given the choice.
I was SO hungry I ate it anyway, 4 hours later - bad stomach! So be warned - I know its only a burger and you don't expect to order how its cooked, but thats how they cook 'em. Apart from that - really nice guys, great burgers.