“The New Burger Kings?”

Burger Brothers
Ranked #6 of 1,133 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: British, Healthy, Fast Food
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Burger Brothers is a "must try" experience for all lovers of honest, tasty cuisine. With a menu packed full of indulgent flavours and winning combinations, the Burger Brothers are really making their mark on Brighton's vibrant and bustling North Laine food district.Delivered in a fresh and welcoming environment, all Brothers' beef/veggie patties and chicken fillets are prepared on the premises from fresh, premium, locally-sourced produce and cooked to order.Established by two dynamic characters with avid passion for quality food. You can find us on Facebook/Burgerbrothersbrighton
West Sussex, England
“The New Burger Kings?”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Having heard good things about Burger Brothers, I finally managed to get along to sample their wares last weekend with my son.

Friendly welcome on arrival, explained all the options available to enhance my burger and also informed how long it would take to be ready. Nice, simple, effective, brilliant customer service. We managed to secure a couple of the seats that they have in this small establishment and waited for our burgers.

And well worth the short wait they were. Good quality meat, great balance of flavours in the accompaniments and all kept in a bun that not only was lovely and fresh but held together under the strain of ingredients right to the last bite.

Brighton has been lucky in recent years to have the Trolls Pantry for fine burgers but this place is a very serious rival and, if they keep these standards up, these boys could well be the new burger kings in Brighton.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Excellent burger”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Had a classic burger and it was excellent. Could see the guy cooking it out the back and could tell he was putting a lot of care into the burger he was cooking, seasoning it as he went along.

The only downside I would say is that they do not do chips! Not sure why that is.

The place itself isn't the biggest, so you may not get a seat in peak times, but that isn't a major issue as you can simply stand outside and enjoy it :)

Brighton, United Kingdom
“The perfect burger”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Visited with a colleague on our lunch break.

I ordered the Benetton burger which was the most expensive option available at the time but as I'd heard such good things about Burger Brothers I thought it would be a worthwhile investment. The burger took about 10 mins to cook, when I laid eyes on the finished product I couldn't have been happier. Imagine a burger that looks great, is absolutely packed with high quality ingredients and makes little squishy burger-juice noises when you bite into it - then times it by ten, and you're pretty close to the Burger Brothers experience. I will definitely be coming back in the next week or two...

Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“Best burger ever;)”
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

Never had such tasty, superb quality and messy burger, I recommend anyone to have one of these..... My favourite is the.....
..."favourite"! Guys are very friendly and I have to say, sometimes I go to Brighton just to have a burger at BB! Ignore anyone who says something bad about the place... It's superb!

Brighton, United Kingdom
“My new guilty pleasure!!”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

On a slightly tiddly night my boyfriend with great excitement led me to Burger Brothers, its literally a shop front with 6 stalls.. the burger was spot on, a slightly sweet bread bun, succulent meat and smokey bacon, your entertained by a slide show on a screen showing the build up to the opening of the business, clearly an independent the owners were serving and cooking. Was hugely disappointed the other night when I thought I'd treat us to a cheeky takeaway to find it had been so busy that they had to close early having sold out! Looking forward to next visit..

• Visited November 2013