“BEST MEAL EVER”

Burger Brothers
Ranked #6 of 1,154 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: British, Healthy, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Burger Brothers is a "must try" experience for all lovers of honest, tasty cuisine. With a menu packed full of indulgent flavours and winning combinations, the Burger Brothers are really making their mark on Brighton's vibrant and bustling North Laine food district.Delivered in a fresh and welcoming environment, all Brothers' beef/veggie patties and chicken fillets are prepared on the premises from fresh, premium, locally-sourced produce and cooked to order.Established by two dynamic characters with avid passion for quality food. You can find us on Facebook/Burgerbrothersbrighton
Salisbury, England, United Kingdom
“BEST MEAL EVER”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Heard from a friend this was the best burger she'd ever had, she did not lie. There are no words to describe what just happened!!!! I'd recommend this to anyone looking for an explosion of flavour in their mouth. Incredible service and taste. I will be back!!!!

• Visited October 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Brighton, United Kingdom
“The only place to buy a burger!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Having read the reviews on Tripadvisor, myself and two friends (students) decided to try out Burger Brothers. The two guys that work there are fantastic; polite, friendly and extremely pleasant company. The burgers themselves were incredible, the flavours were outstanding and the meat cooked to perfection. At 6.50 we were expecting top quality and that is exactly what we got. We shall definitely be going back, and good luck to the Burger Brothers, hopefully one day you guys will be a national chain!

• Visited October 2013
Colchester
“That is a tasty burger!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Amazing, i was a little skeptical at first, but upon entering and enjoying the smell of the burgers i was sold!

The menu is limited but that's good you don't need to overly confuse things, I had a cheese burger with flash fried chorizo at £5 and what i got, BARGAIN!! It was delicious the meat juicy and flavourful, the bun soft and warm, the cheese melted over the burger and the sharp chorizo whats the icing on the cake!

You will get your burger very quickly we waited 5 minutes, along with a warning there is a toothpick holding it together from the guy serving. Very friendly service makes you want to come back.

The decoration is simple but good, with the limited space they have they made the most of it!

10/10 will come back when i visit brighton again!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Thomas S
London, United Kingdom
“YUM!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

All I can say is Yum!

The our favourite is lush. Goats cheese and red pepper...Cooked to perfection. But weird they no longer do chips... But a might fine tasty burger served by some passionate about there food people.

• Visited September 2013
“#NOM #Burger”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Spotted this place online whilst searching for a good burger place to satisfy my cravings over the weekend. I'll admit it wasn't quite what we were expecting.. It's more like a take-away spot and I felt uncertain getting a burger without chips to go with it, but good heavens - I am glad we did! The Classic Beef more than met my requirements and resulted in the rest of my weekend being spent wondering if I could justify going back again for another helping.. couple this with some incredibly friendly staff and I think this place has quite comfortably nabbed a position in my top places to eat!