“I've taken so many friends there.. I'd eat every day if I could!”
Review of Burger Brothers

Burger Brothers
Ranked #6 of 1,124 Restaurants in Brighton
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Takeout
Description: Burger Brothers is a "must try" experience for all lovers of honest, tasty cuisine. With a menu packed full of indulgent flavours and winning combinations, the Burger Brothers are really making their mark on Brighton's vibrant and bustling North Laine food district.Delivered in a fresh and welcoming environment, all Brothers' beef/veggie patties and chicken fillets are prepared on the premises from fresh, premium, locally-sourced produce and cooked to order.Established by two dynamic characters with avid passion for quality food. You can find us on Facebook/Burgerbrothersbrighton
Brighton
“I've taken so many friends there.. I'd eat every day if I could!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

The food is just amazing, the atmosphere, the chips, the passion, everything. It's not just the food that makes this place, it's the guys behind the counter, every time a smile, passion, love talking about their food their history, they're super proud and so they should be. I've brought countless of friends there, and I'll keep going back every time. Best burgers, and veggie burgers in the UK. Easy.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Warwick, United Kingdom
“Best burger ever!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I love everything about Burger Brothers! What an inspiring duo they are - I have never come across two people who are more passionate about the quality of their food. The little seating area was vacant when four of us visited, so we were able to sit and chat whilst we waited for our burgers. The Bennetton burger was absolute heaven - easily the best burger I've ever eaten. Guys, when you start expanding (which can only be a matter of time) please open a franchise in Warwick!

Norwich, United Kingdom
“Just, wow.”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My boyfriend has been going on about Burger Brothers for aaaaages and decided that we'd go for a bite before I got the train back to Norwich yesterday. Wow. Seriously, just wow. At first I was a little worried that the vegetarian options would be a little "blah", as you find in most burger places. But, I soon found out I had nothing to worry about. I had the 'Hello Me' burger and chips and that's it - I'm in love.

I'm one of those annoying customers with allergies (I'm allergic to Sunflower seeds), so after a little panic on my part (I ordered before even asking about the buns), the guys were super helpful and even called the baker to double check that I'd be safe!

I couldn't recommend this place enough. If you're in Brighton, pay them a visit. You won't regret it!

Brighton, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“That is a tasty burger!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Yeah, as with other reviewers, my burger was excellent. Went for Classic Beef and it was lovely. You can tell the burger is made with love. Keep it up guys!

• Visited July 2013
“Now - that's a Burger !”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

at last a place that sells fantastic burgers, the service is good / friendly and the cafe is clean, hardly rocket sience , easy concept, they get it right, a pleasure to order from.
yum