“Deeeeeeeeeeeeeelish” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Burger Brothers

Burger Brothers
Ranked #4 of 1,098 Restaurants in Brighton
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Burger Brothers is a "must try" experience for all lovers of honest, tasty cuisine. With a menu packed full of indulgent flavours and winning combinations, the Burger Brothers are really making their mark on Brighton's vibrant and bustling North Laine food district.Delivered in a fresh and welcoming environment, all Brothers' beef/veggie patties and chicken fillets are prepared on the premises from fresh, premium, locally-sourced produce and cooked to order.Established by two dynamic characters with avid passion for quality food. You can find us on Facebook/Burgerbrothersbrighton
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Deeeeeeeeeeeeeelish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

Very simply, this is by far the best burger in Brighton (and I've had A LOT of burgers in my time!). Been a few times and each time have tried something different from the menu, and to be honest you really cannot go wrong with anything - it's all bloody tasty! I'd highly recommend the Chicken Bazinga, or the Hello Me, and ask for some chilli sauce - it's amazing! These guys have clearly put a great deal of effort into making sure they have quality ingredients, even down to the chips and buns. Great food and great service - love this place!

• Visited June 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
London, England, United Kingdom
“Burger Love!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

Brighton's newest treasure - that's what I have dubbed 'Burger Brothers'. The burgers are exquisite - from the delicious buns, the beef, the garnish....
If I describe the entire eating experience in one word it would be: 'FRESH' - you can taste the 'FRESH' in everything, so if that's what you're into stop by 'Burger Brothers' and indulge in freshness. As an added bonus, the 'Burger Brothers' themselves are treat to talk to so STOP BY!!!!!

London, United Kingdom
“Mmm! That is a tasty burger!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

I was desperate to try this place because of the reviews in here and I was not disappointed!
I can truly believe why after only three months of business they are number 2 out of 600 restaurants on here!
We went for a simple jack and a portion of chips. I wish we'd ordered it three times! Usually the bun is there just to hold the burger together, if any is left after the burger is gone I usually won't eat it. Not this time! The bun was delicious! It was sweet and fresh, fluffy and light but held together all the way to the end. Never have I enjoyed a burger bun until now.
The burger itself was crazy good. The meat was so fresh, did not taste fatty at all but lean and sweet. I am very glad I got the simple jack so I could enjoy the burger on its own for the first time and not have its flavour hidden by too many ingredients. Next time I will definitely have one with more ingredients in the bun!
The chips were not greasy but soft and very moreish!
These guys are true artists when it comes to burgers and I take my hat off to them!
I will definitely be coming back just for these burgers!

1 Thank cupcakesprinkles1
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Brilliant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

Absolutely wonderful service, a generous menu, unbelievably well cooked and flavoured, and serves chips too! What more could I ask for...

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Burgers for connoisseurs and foodies”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

I ate there last evening with my gf and we had an ace chicken bazinga burger with fries.The staff was friendly and you can really see that they are in to make you have the best burger experience possible.

I'm a foodie and that place is definitely one that I advice you to try if want to eat a good and genuine burger with quality ingredients.