“Best burgers in brighton”
Review of Burger Brothers

Burger Brothers
Ranked #6 of 1,168 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: British, Healthy, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Burger Brothers is a "must try" experience for all lovers of honest, tasty cuisine. With a menu packed full of indulgent flavours and winning combinations, the Burger Brothers are really making their mark on Brighton's vibrant and bustling North Laine food district.Delivered in a fresh and welcoming environment, all Brothers' beef/veggie patties and chicken fillets are prepared on the premises from fresh, premium, locally-sourced produce and cooked to order.Established by two dynamic characters with avid passion for quality food. You can find us on Facebook/Burgerbrothersbrighton
Reviewed June 14, 2013

When i went to burger brothers, i found the service to be first class, the staff were very friendly and welcoming and the restaurant was very clean. As for the food, it is reasonably priced and absolutely delicious with lots of flavours coming through in the burgers.
I applaud the management and staff for a top notch munch!

1  Thank ugochinyere
BurgerBrothers, Owner at Burger Brothers, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Staff? Ha! That's a laugh! We can no more afford staff than a Ferrari right now but really glad you appreciate the effort we have gone to to make your experience as enjoyable as possible. Burger Brothers is a two-man operation and shall remain so until we collapse behind this counter! INDEPENDENT TRADERS UNITE! I'm tired and clearly ranting. Thanks for the review. It was lovely! Please come again.

There are newer reviews for Burger Brothers

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I never knew that burgers could taste so good and so rewarding at such a reasonable price. I paid for quality and I got that tenfold! Amazing flavour and original recipe.....Burger Brothers really is one of a kind!

Short and sweet. We like that. We will respond in kind. Really appreciate you taking the time to review us. And positive too! Thanks so much.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I first came across the Burger Brothers shop whilst in brighton for the weekend.. A few people had told me about it and recommended it. I mentioned it in a bar to someone and they started to rant on about it so I decide that I must try before leaving. MyMY what a burger those brothers can cook. I had the Classic with hand punched chips... could not ask for it to have been made any better. Whilst I was in the shop eating away, one customer called for the Burger Brother's attention and said that this was the first time he had ordered food that came looking exactly like it did in the picture, that put a big smile on my face and I hope they will open one in London soon.. Keep up the good work Brothers... big love

So glad you liked your experience Captain! The only photos we have in the shop are real, i.e. that burger to which you refer was made for, and served to a customer. The photo was taken on Pip's iphone whilst awaiting collection and is therefore an honest representation of the standard our customers should expect. There are no food photographers, culinary choreographers or other such fake-hypers here! Next time bring the whole crew of your vessel for a burger before you ship out!! Thanks so much for the review.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Went for goats cheese and red pepper cooked medium how I like it, best i ever tasted will defo go back when next in Brighton, service was good very friendly and welcoming can't wait to try another special on the menu.....

1  Thank Lyzloyd
BurgerBrothers, Owner at Burger Brothers, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

We can't wait to prepare one for you. All such positive comments feed our passion, and in return, we feed you. Thanks for the "gourmet-level" review!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

The burgers in this place are excellent. I'm a bit of a purist, so I went for the 'classic', which comes with cheese. Very, very good flavour, perfectly seasoned with excellent texture. Well balanced condiments with the bread being robust enough to hold it all together, but without getting in the way. My current favorite burger in the city. I won't say best, as each to their own - but for my money, its got to be right up there. The folks who run the place are also real nice, which helps. But at the end of the day, its their great food that does the talking. 5/5 from me!

1  Thank Rob D
BurgerBrothers, Owner at Burger Brothers, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Yaaaaay! Thank you for such a positive review. Every single one matters so much, on a personal and professional level. this business is our heart and soul and it means so much to know our efforts are appreciated. Thanks again!