“The most amazing salads”
Review of Foodilic

Foodilic
Ranked #336 of 1,168 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: European, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Foodilic is a small gem along Western Road in Brighton.
Its fresh juices and salads are brilliant . great combination of flavours and excellent prices.
Also serves great coffee

There are newer reviews for Foodilic

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Tried this place for the first time recently for lunch. All the food looks and sounds delicious and is reasonably priced. You can choose portions of different salads that are on display, and as I'm trying to be healthy for February I went for a portion of kale salad and a portion of fennel salad (priced at £1.80 per portion to eat in, I felt this was good value as the portions were a decent size with quality ingredients). My companion who wasn't feeling like being quite so healthy opted for the salted chocolate caramel cake displayed in the window.
What we ate was delicious and we'll certainly be returning to try more of what they have to offer - the foods on display looked divine and seemed to offer something for everyone. The service was fast, helpful and friendly and I like the fact that they have help-yourself jugs of tap-water available. This is a perfect place for a quick work-day lunch. They also do takeaways, so perfect if you need something better than a sandwich to eat at your desk. My only criticism is that the high stools where we say facing out of the window to the road at the side were quite uncomfortable and difficult to negotiate. I wouldn't on this basis bring my mother here, or anyone elderly. Maybe it's just where we sat. I will be back though, as the service and the food won me over.

Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

Everything was so so tasty!! Lovely restaurants, Yummy food, good price!
Lots of choice
Highly recommended for everyone!!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Buffet style restaurant with a wide selection of vegetarian food, and also a couple of meat options. Cute cosy atmosphere in the restaurant. Very good value for money.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Was waiting with anticipation for this new shop to open, after all the acclaim of it's other shop in Brighton - oh dear, have been to the shop four times, but only eaten twice as I just couldn't wait more than the 10-15 mins required at the time to be served (it wasn't busy) ... the servers were very, very slow, to be fair to the customers pontificating, it wasn't very clear how to order and it appeared that the staff had one job each and didn't want to help each other out when it got really busy ... with 4 people queuing.
During the summer, the food looked tired and the cream cakes quite poor. I can only hope they have sorted out their teething problems and got themselves back on track as it's a great idea ... I don't live too far away, so will give them one final try.