“Great snack...” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of FilFil

FilFil
Ranked #122 of 1,098 Restaurants in Brighton
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Authentic middle eastern home made falafel following a 30year old recipe developed by our family ,served with fresh salad and home made homous .
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Great snack...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2014

... go for the mezze if you are looking for something more substantial. Lovely flavours, I had the wrap but was looking greedily at my friends mezze, hoping he wasn't that hungry; hope left me wanting for more...

A cheap eat, I shall be returning as fuel before the gym, in future!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Trevlik

Bristol
“Disappointing taste, disappointing service!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

My sister recommended this as a great place to get falafels as my other half and I love them, however the whole experience was rather disappointing. We decided we only wanted a quick snack so ordered just falafels with a dip, and stood up waiting for a bout 5 minutes before sitting down. Once we sat down we waited a further 5 minutes before I decided to ask how much longer it might be, at which point the women behind the till started shouting at the staff about why they hadn't done own order which made me feel very awkward. About a minute later and the falafels showed up, and they were a little tasteless! We are use to the amazing one in Bristol so we were expecting the same, but unfortunately they didn't live up to their standard. Next time I will have to try I Love Falafels down the road!

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Brighton
“Super tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

A great selection of middle eastern food to choose from including falafel, humous, haloumi, salads and pickles in wraps or pittas. Mezze sharing platters and baklava also on offer. Particularly good for vegetarian/vegan options as well as being a healthier option than other take away/faster food places in Brighton. Being local, we go fairly frequently when in town as it's all super tasty and the staff are very welcoming. You choose what you want and they prepare it fresh. There are good meal deals and a loyalty card available.

1 Thank MichelleBrighton
London, United Kingdom
“Best falafel wrap”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

We knew we wanted something a little different and didn't want to eat in the lanes so we took and walk up to North Laine and stumbled upon FilFil. I am so frequently disappointed by falafel places that I wasn't expecting much but this was just amazing. I had my wrap with extra avocado and tzatziki - it was heavenly!

Will definitely be returning very soon.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank xJessx
London, United Kingdom
“Different & delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

It makes a nice change from the usual snack food outlets around - the sauce in the falafel wrap is extremely tasty (and spicy if you can handle it!). Everything is made to order with fresh ingredients right in front of your eyes and the service is friendly & efficient. Don't need to mention the location as it's obvious how good it is!

• Visited June 2014