“Loved it!”
Review of Smokeys

Smokeys
Reserve with OpenTable
Smokeys is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 1,203 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Smokeys, a slice of American heaven by the British seaside.We've taken the best of classic roadside cuisine from the heart of the States, added a pinch of spice from South of the border, and brought it on home to Brighton. We proudly serve California Brunch and Texas BBQ, freshly prepared with love and care from the finest local ingredients for your dining delight, day and night.Smokeys offers Brighton something new and something special - a celebration of satisfying American cuisine, lovingly crafted from the very best local ingredients.Inspired by a trip to the California desert, where good food well-cooked is a part of everyday life, we wanted to bring that delicious home-cooked taste back to Brighton.
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Been wanting to go here for a while and had heard good things - I wasn't disappointed!

I eat out a lot and I would struggle to find a fault with my visit to Smokey's. I shared the blowout platter, which was so delicious, it would probably feed four as apposed to two people though. Having said that, I did get to take everything we didn't eat home with me, so it wasn't like it went to waste. Everyone I was with thoroughly enjoyed their meals and I'm looking forward to going back soon.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Had lunch here with my family. It was a mixed bag. Some of us enjoyed our food. I was not too pleased by the burger I had. The pattie was half done at best and uncooked at worst. The service was a bit slow and unenthusiastic.

Not likely to go there again.

2  Thank sam-zk
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

We had a excellent meal here, the meat is from out of this world!

The waitress Johanna absolute excellent, really helpful and nice to talk to!

Will definitely recommend this restaurant to all!!

Thanks for the lovely meal

Reviewed July 28, 2014

We finished off a brilliant hen weekend with Brunch at Smokeys. The choice was superb and everyone was more than happy with the food. Will try again on our next visit.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Party of four ate at this seafront on Saturday evening - we had booked in advance (recommended). We had a table outside which was great on a warm evening. There is a massive seating area inside as well. One of our party had been before and on his recommendation ordered a Blow-out platter for 2 with 4 sides. This was more then enough for us all and we have good appetites! Excellent service as well and the bottles of wine are well priced for a seafront location. Must go back again.

1  Thank trilobite53