“Great food, great atmosphere”
Review of The Prince George

The Prince George
Ranked #179 of 1,189 Restaurants in Brighton
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 1, 2013

This pub is definitely worth a visit. The atmosphere is friendly and warm, and the pub is also dog friendly. The food is fantastic, we had the falafel burgers which were outstanding. The service was really good, and I would go back there in an instant.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Another favourite of ours.
We visited Saturday lunchtime and both had the falafel burger with Jenga chips. The burgers were very tasty and very filling. Most enjoyable.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I can't believe how many times I've walked past this place and not realised the awesomeness within! Absolutely delicious food - my veggie moussaka was scrumptious, and came with some of the best tzadiki I've ever had. The portion size was just right too. My meat-eating companion also enjoyed their curry. Great wine selection, a lovely atmosphere and friendly staff.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I've been to this pub for a quick drink on the way somewhere as well as for an evening with friends to eat. Both times were great. I'm not a vegetarian but I found the food really delicious and I did not miss eating meat. There were plenty of dishes on the menu that I fancied trying. The place was quite crowded but it was fairly easy to find a place to sit on both occasions. The service however was very good. I think if you were a big group you would probably need to book if you wanted to sit and eat together. IT's definitely a place I would visit again.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Can't fault this place. We went here after a bad experience at the Dorset and was pleasently surprised. Really nice staff who were happy to help, a lovely selection of draft beers and a nice environment to eat in.
The food was quick and staff very attentive and the atmosphere lively without being rowdy.
Faultless.