“The most amazing greek pastries”
Review of Pop Pie - CLOSED

Pop Pie
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Pop Pie is the first and only traditional Greek pie - pastry shop in the U.K. launched in Brighton on October 2012. We offer fresh Greek traditional pies & pastries which are made with Greek ingredients like authentic feta cheese and fresh spinach. Unique pastries like ham, bacon and cheese brioche or cheese burger calzone are one of our finest different tastes. We are open every day from early morning up to late afternoon offering you a delicious breakfast or a tasteful lunch along with your favourite coffees, teas or beverages. You drop by, we Pop Pie!
Reviewed May 23, 2014

I am a regular customer of pop pie! I have loved it from the first time! It is a place that you must visit and taste its amazing food and coffee if you happen to be in Brighton!

3  Thank Anastasia L

Reviewed May 23, 2014

A lovely shop- great Greek pastries! Also very good coffee!
A great addition to Brighton.
They over a great selection- including the classic Spinach pie and feta cheese pie.

3  Thank JTpilot
Reviewed May 3, 2014

I have heard about this shop from many friends. They told me to try anything so I did. It felt different, like being in Greece eating a traditional recipe. I tried the Spinach and feta and the vanilla pie for dessert. It was so delicious I had to go back for something more so when I did I tried the sausage roll, perfect ! I am regular customer now so the only thing I could say is that there not enough words, go and try them. You will be surprised from the special coffees as well ( Greek Frappe, Iced Cappuccino etc). The owners are friendly and helpful to guide you through picking.

2  Thank Kits_maclein
Reviewed April 30, 2014

It s morning and you are hungry.You had a breakfast but you need something more.You Drop by and simply they PopPie.Hot mpougatsa with vanilla cream and the best coffe in town served by the smilest men ever.
Or onother senario:
It s noon and you are very hungry.You simply Drop by and they PopPie.You walk in and you don t know what to eat.Everything looks delicious.You served from very kind men with excellent sense of humor and enjoy your meal.Coffes are the best in town.
Simply the best.Every bite is a memory of Greece.Every bite travels you to the roads of Greece (especially to Thessloniki) and each coffee reminds you blue sky, sun and smell of greek sea.
Well done boys.Keep on going for the lovers of food!!!!

2  Thank Xaris_Kap
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We served the bougatsa with creme and the spinach pie! I wish we had bought more pieces of them!
Very reasonable prices and very friendly staff!
Bravo!