“A great find!”
Review of Betty La Las - CLOSED

Betty La Las
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A quirky little restaurant in the heart of Kemptown, Brighton.Great food, relaxed atmosphere, fun and funky surroundings.Good value for money, and excellent customer service x Brighton's latest mexican food and tequila bar . We are happy to accommodate large group bookings, and can cater for private events.
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We popped out of our hotel for coffee, and stumbled into Betty La Las. The welcome was warm, friendly and genuine, and the front window was open for the first time this year (so we were told) so we sat in the sun eating gorgeous Passion cake and muffins, drinking HOT coffee, nursing our hangovers. Our only regret is that we didn't make it back for dinner, as was our plan. A definite place to visit the next time we hit Brighton!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

A lovely find in the centre of Kemp Town not far from the sea front and The Pier.
I visited with 3 friends and we took a booth at the back, were greeted by friendly staff and served good food at a reasonable price

Great place for a small group of friends or for romance

Recommended

1  Thank MarcusT007
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I visit Brighton for business fortnightly. And my biggest pleasure was popping into Betty la las one afternoon!!? Firstly the welcome made me feel at home!! Then I was overwhelmed with the absolute fine cuisine at such reasonable prices!!! So now every trip down I'm booked in!!!!! Love love love the friendly atmosphere, and of course the cocktails! Haha. For a single female travelling alone!!!! I recommend Betty's.. Have never felt so well fed,safe, well looked after and omg the staff are just amazing!!! And sandy books you a taxi back to hotel!! And calls to make your safe!!!! Catch you next week my wee gorge pants!?? Seriously Betty la las. Is Amazeballs !!!!!!!' Dianne McGlone

Reviewed March 19, 2013

i have been to betty s a couple of times and i have had a great experience each time. The menu is varied and interesting. The produce is fresh and clearly thoughtfully sourced. Service was relaxed but attentive which is perfect for a chilled evening. I also went to the camp as La La quiz evening including a fish and chip supper. It was a great atmosphere with trudi styles providing entertainment. We had a great laugh and will return for the next quiz evening. I recommend it!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We have visited Betty La La's a few times and have always enjoyed good food served by very friendly staff! :-)