“Amazing!!”

Ranked #4 of 13 Bakeries in Brighton
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Exquisite French Patisserie Boutique and Tea Lounge serving breakfast, light lunches and afternoon tea. We only use the finest ingredients to create beautiful and delicious cakes along with 18 sumptuous flavours of macarons. We served premium organic coffee and loose leave tea. Gorgeous birthday cake available daily. Bespoke celebration & wedding cake made to order. Macarons tower and favours also available
Wallasey, United Kingdom
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Visited the first time on a busy Saturday and it was fantastic. I had the macaroons and English Breakfast tea - the macaroons are mouthfuls of loveliness and the attention to detail and service is second to none. Thoroughly enjoyed my little bit of luxury in a busy day, would recommend to everyone I know who is visiting Brighton.

• Visited July 2014

“Excellent!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Visited yesterday with my wife on our anniversary. We were the only people in the upstairs Salon but that didn't detract from the overall experience. The waiter was attentive and informative. The strawberry tart and macaroons were great; so superior to anything shop bought. The tea (earl grey and green leaf) were equally good.

I'd recommend a visit. There's plenty to over indulge in.

• Visited June 2014
surrey
“A piece of Paris in Brighton”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I come to Brighton quite regularly, at least once a month, and one of the things that is a must for us is to have coffee and cake in julien plumart. It is undoubtedly the best place in Brighton but possibly countywide for 'flat white' coffee, the teas are also excellent served in little glass teapots, served with a strawberry tart or delicious macaroons, Devine! The staff are very polite and friendly! We love it here!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank jamSurrey
Brighton
“Undoubtedly the best cakes in Brighton”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

It is simply not possible to pass this shop without buying cakes or macaroons. The display in the counter is so enticing I kept buying more and more cakes and the person serving had to keep getting out a bigger box! The cakes are so beautifully made that it almost seems a shame to eat them, but when you do, the flavours are out of this world! The macaroons are the best I have ever eaten, in particular the mojito flavour; so delicious! If you are visiting Brighton, you simply must drop in for a cake!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Lucy_LouBrighton
Stourbridge
“simply the best”
Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

On a day or to Brighhton me and my husband chanced upon this restaurant. We had drinks and two creations. I hesitate to call them cakes, since they were so much more.

Visited May 2014