“Don't go there”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Alright it is cheap,but the pizza is terrible.At last you 're gonna spend about 10 pounds;for that money there are plenty of places better than this.

2  Thank Cristian P

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I've been to Brighton probably more times than anywhere else in the country to visit & never thought to go here, opting for Pizza Hut or maybe a bit more upmarket Italian style food but on leaving the lanes area I thought it a good time for me & my girlfriend to get a bite to eat on the first day of our little holiday.
I remember the days when I was young & would go to Pizza Hut of a lunchtime & have their all you can eat pizza & salad deal but I remember the choice not being great but I was astonished at the quantity & quality of what was on offer here.
Very quickly seated by lovely staff, quickly given our plates & then wow, a massive selection of all you could ask for in the salad department & then the yummiest freshest, hottest pizza all there for our delight. We are vegetarian & there were 3 different options of pizza for us & plenty for the meat eaters too.
We loved this place & £6.99 for as much delish fresh pizza & salad as you can manage made us return the next day for our breakfast/lunch.
Highly recommended!!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

This caught our eye as it was only £7 per head all you can eat buffet. The pizza looked divine, so we went in. Very similar to Pizza Hut, but the service was excellent. Waitress so friendly, manager constantly checking food is being replaced.....we are veggie-there was a good choice for us, alongside one veggie pasta, focaccia, garlic bread, chips and a range of salads. We were shocked when the bill came though......coke was £3 a tiny bottle!! More than a glass of red wine!! I guess that's how they make their money? I would return.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

All you can eat Pizza, along with a salad bar including some hot pasta choices.
From £5.99. Friendly and efficient staff, including a young man by the name of "Kay", who said if you tell him Paul sent you, he'll do all inclusive for a lower price if you visit after 3pm (the price goes up to £6.99 currently, Jan 2014). The pizza was replaced on the hot trays after a certain time and the salad was fresh (like it had just been "harvested",unlike some places I can't mention!!) Drinks for a bottle of house wine, started at £13.99, which for a city centre pizza bistro, I thought was very good, I asked for something non Italian (purely because Italian wine gives me headaches and that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it!!) and Kay brought out a nice bottle of American Chardonnay not on the menu at a special price, excellent service. A choice of deserts is also available as an option, if you have room. The restaurant is opposite The Wetherspoons pub, if you need directions or an after dinner drink. Enjoy your meal!

Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

Excellent meal with a good choice of Pizza, pasta and salads. Waitresses really friendly and efficient. Well worth a visit.