“Excellent”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

Excellent meal with a good choice of Pizza, pasta and salads. Waitresses really friendly and efficient. Well worth a visit.

There are newer reviews for Casa Della Pizza

Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

We were really keen to try this place when visiting Brighton.
From the outside a good selection of food at a very reasonable price.
On the inside, the food lived up to expectations, especially the Chinese which was very tasty.
Sadly, the staff were not quite so enthusiastic. The two young waitresses kept sniping at each other right beside our table and we felt like an inconvenience to them the whole time we were there. Asking for their free refill didn't seem to go down to well either. As we left I tried to tell the young girl how nice the good was but she wasn't interested. For that reason, we won't be going again.

1  Thank Robert_W90
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Me and my friends went to Brighton for a day out !!! never been in Casa Della Pizza before. But I truly recommend it to EVERYONE ! Pizza and the salad bar was great ! The stuff made us feel very welcome , and friendly. I was very surprised for the value for money. I will definitely come again and I definitely recommend it when you visit Brighton.

1  Thank Jade T
Reviewed December 1, 2013

The offer of a buffet at £6.99 did look inviting and once we entered the restaurant the food
looked okay. Unfortunately the pizza bases were stodgy and uncooked and were cold.
The pasta dishes we didn't have as they looked stewed up! The only thing that was worth
eating was the salad. I did state my comments to the Manager and he just seemed to get
cross so we definitely won't be visiting Casa Della Piazza again. What a shame as it was
on busy North Road and if they got it right could be doing a roaring trade!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

We were really attracted from the buffet and the special price but I Have to say the the pizza dough wasnt cooked enough and too high!! Pasta instead has been cooked too long and probably from the day before.
Nice selections of salad but it wasnt really great, chips very tasty
Anyway I wouldnt go there again