“good food and great atmosphere”
Review of Camelford Arms

Camelford Arms
Ranked #24 of 1,168 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our pub has a simple approach - to be the sort of pub we would love to go to ourselves. When we go to a pub we like a warm welcome, friendly staff, good food and fine ales / wine - so this is what we offer at The Camelford. This creates the right atmosphere from which natural friendliness takes over, and before you know it, you are chatting away with those at the next table. Also a good pub should have dogs - and we are the most dog-friendly pub n town. Don't take our word for it - ask the pooches. Our (award-winning) food is served noon-9pm Mon to Sat, and from noon till 6pm on Sundays (where our roasts are legendary). Booking is advisable, but not necessary.
Reviewed June 9, 2013

a no attitude bar and very friendly staff , maybe a little pricey but overall a nice evening with a good pint and very good food . very clean too . i have been back a few times since

There are newer reviews for Camelford Arms

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I really like this place. I usually go in there on weekdays with my laptop and get on with my work, as it makes a nice change of scenery from working at home. And there are no beer taps at home. The staff are always very lovely, a really decent bunch of guys and one lovely lady who is often there at lunchtimes. They have a good range of beers, and from the looks of it a damned good range of pretty much every drink. I've been in from time to time with my partner, and/or friends, at weekends, and again it's a great place to go, obviously a lot more lively at weekends and in the evenings than it is during the day. I've only eaten here once, and it was very tasty and filling.
There are bowls of water for dogs at each end of the bar too, which has to be a good sign. Overall it's pretty much become my local as I tend to always go here instead of anywhere else these days.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

the camelford arms is a nice friendly pub the staff helpful and a good selection of beers spirits and wines the pub is clean nice seating with menus well worth a visit

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Been in this pub many times now when visiting Brighton, staff always friendly and quick at serving and the food is lovely.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

During our 5 day stay in Brighton, we visited the Camelford Arms twice because we had such a good meal on the first occasion, and found the Pub staff very friendly and welcoming. Well done to the owners! Terry(Southampton) and Ken (Bournemouth)