“Great place to stay in central Brighton”
other travelers have booked this property
Vine Street
Open plan living area The property is above a vintage market and coffee shop
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Open plan living area
The property is above a vintage market and coffee shop
Entrance
Open plan living area
Floating staircase leading to second floor
First floor wet room
Hallway leading to all bedrooms
Bedroom 1 with bath, there is a twin or double option (6 guest beds also available)
Bedroom 2 with a twin or double option (6 guest beds also available)
Second floor bathroom
Bedroom 3 with a twin or double option (6 guest beds also available)
Bedroom 4, with a twin/double option (6 guests beds also available)
5th bedroom - studio bedroom with double bed, 2nd kitchen and en suite.
5th bedroom - studio bedroom with double bed, 2nd kitchen and en suite.
Studio en suite.
Street view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
SueL123
London, United Kingdom
“Great place to stay in central Brighton”
Reviewed June 9, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Lovely converted building, immaculately clean, really cool furnishings and decor, and great friendly service from James and Naomi who really seemed to care that we enjoyed our stay.The only downside is that if you order extra beds, they are simply mattresses on the floor rather than beds. They do the job, but whoever ends up with the mattresses feels like the poor relation (and doesn't do their bad back any favours!)

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The way it has been lovingly furnished with really cool stuff, and the service rec'd from all concerned
Liked least: The small mattresses on the floor as additional beds
Traveling group: Other
Friends getaway
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Jun 13, 2013
Dear Guest, many thanks for your feedback and we're sorry you had a less than 100% satisfactory stay. We're reviewing the maximum group size allowed to stay as the 'camp beds' offered to larger groups does compromise the overall comfort that smaller groups will experience. Thanks again for your feedback.
Natasha18...
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent apartment but beware....”
Reviewed June 5, 2013 for a stay in March 2013
person found this review helpful

I was so pleased when we turned up and found our apartment, it was all flashy and the living space was just what we wanted. It really is as nice as they say on the other reviews, it’s a good location 5mins to the beach, train station and the town.
However after a really good weekend I received my deposit back less an amount of money this is because Prostar Services the cleaning company DO NOT CLEAN, you have to do it. It's just advice but here are some tips if you don't want to pay extra. Tip one they do say you have to take out the rubbish there was no bin outside the apartment or in the garage, having never been to Brighton we did not know that the bin at the other end of the street was used for the whole street (in Devon you get in trouble for using other peoples bins) so we left it in the kitchen, no information on this hopefully they will up-date the instructions going forward - This will cost you £10.00 + vat, actually maybe they wont as it's very easy money for them. Tip two if you are a group of girls or a mixed group and you happen to wear make-up do not use the towels they provide any dirt on them will cost you £15.00 + vat, they sent me pictures there is some lipstick on some of them but a scoop of vanish would have removed that which I was willing to pay for. Tip three one of the girls has left a very faint stain/mark on one of the sheets could be fake tan but I got fed up of looking at the pictures trying to spot the stain in the end. This will cost you an unbelievable £25.00 + vat so avoid sleeping on the beds at all costs because to wash the sheets costs a fortune! I would post the photos so you can see I’m not exaggerating but I’m not allowed because the cleaning company sent them to me so they aren't mine to share. The service in relation to this has been poor, they just took the money without even considering an amount that was reasonable. I left this apartment so happy and the very next day I feel like I have been taken for a ride. It's not like the apartment is particularly cheap especially when you bear in mind four of the girl’s beds were fold up mattresses on the floor a hotel would be cheaper and you wouldn't be punished for using the facilities provided. As for recommendations I had three people ask me to report back to them about this, I said yes apartment was amazing, cleaning company shocking (not reasonable like you are led to believe) and honestly I can't bring myself to rave about an apartment that should be 5* but left me feeling like I had a 1* weekend.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Living space and location
Liked least: Paying for the cleaners
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Friends getaway
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Jun 13, 2013
Dear Guest, we're very sorry you were less than 100% satisfied with your weekend. We've spoken to Prostar who carry out the guest changeovers, check in/out, cleaning, etc. They maintain that one of the bedrooms was left in an unacceptable state and that the linen in this bedroom was damaged beyond repair, not just with makeup but bodily fluids. Other items were left amongst the bed linen rather than disposed of in the lined bin. The rubbish was not put outside in the street bin (clearly visible from the front door) however I accept that clearer instruction could have been beneficial. The deposit retained was a minor amount, approx 5% of the security deposit. We will review our House Rules and synchronise them with the Guest Instructions that Prostar give all guests. Many thanks for your feedback.
Rachel W
“Wow factor”
Reviewed May 15, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Well what can I say! 15 ladies and I stayed at Vine Street Studio for 3 nights from the 3-6 may, we all had concerns about where we were going to stay as we were such I big group but honestly we needn't of worried as Vine Street Studios was amazing, all the ladies commented on how spacious, light and airy and modern without being pretentious. The location of Vine street is right in the middle of Brighton so was fantastic for all the things we wanted to do bars, beach and shops all within a 2 minute walk.
The only thing that happend was completely out of the control of the owners it that on the first night, the oven blew a fuse, the lovely and very helpful Naomi sorted it as soon as she could and kept us informed on the matter.
I and all the other ladies have said if we went back to Brighton we would definitely stay at Vine Street Studios again! Great place to stay!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How big it was
Traveling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
portsmouth
Reviewed May 11, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Parking
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing