“Stunning views in their glass gallery while enjoying the Greek warmth”
Review of Beach View - CLOSED

Beach View
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Authentic Greek & Spanish food served in a relaxed, romantic atmosphere with fantastic sea views
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Stunning views in their glass gallery while enjoying the Greek warmth”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I have been twice in this restaurant and I can't wait to be back. When I walk in I feel like walking in a restaurant of a Greek Island, the views of Brighton sea and the smile of the owners' daughter welcome me in. The type of food is the same I had in Greece but the quality seemed to me even better, we had octopuss, lamb, sole dover (the best I ever had!), a 'gyro' (Greek kebab) and a Greek salad with amazingly tasting tomatoes, and I recommend their prosecco! From the restaurant you can walk in the night club that is just below, it is very cool and cozy and I even was able to join a zumba class. All an experience.

• Visited November 2013

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Loved the atmosphere and service”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Can't recommend this place high enough! Amazing food and service and the view is so beautiful!! I ordered the moussaka and it was delicious and served really nicely. The staff are friendly yet professional. I will definitely be paying more visits here!

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Dm1235
“Great”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Great food And great views, went with friends two days ago And love the vegetarían choice in the meze very good greek wine went really well with the food

2 Thank maria g