“Find it!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed August 3, 2013

In the maze of places to eat this unpretentious deli/takeaway/cafe is excellent for great value breakfast and toasted sandwich baked potato kind of food plenty of vegetarian options. Friendly service and very fresh food. Order inside and they bring it to you. A cheeky seagull stole a fellow customers breakfast (mr seagull was huge and fast) and the waitress brought a replacement with a smile. Worth finding in an area with a lot of options

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We went to The Laine Deli last weekend for breakfast and it was great! The staff were really friendly and helpful and the menu had plenty of yummy food on offer. Being such lovely weather we sat outside on the terrace which is a little sun trap and it was fab watching the world go by! The breakfast was really tasty and good portion size and the coffee absolutely amazing. Truly a great find and I will definately be going back!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Top-notch!
people great, food fab, amazing coffee's, lovely and clean.
I have been a few times now & on each visit i take a new family memeber with me and they are always impressed with this little gem. we cannot fault it. hope it stays this way and doesnt get to big for its boots.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Lovely deli with welcoming atmosphere and seating outside so you can enjoy your food in the sun. Also found out that they open in the mornings and do great selection of coffee's to wake me up before work! Great Sandwich, top quality bread, generous yummy fillings, good portions and value for money :-) Sausage rolls are to die for!!!! Have been trying a different sandwich every time I go and haven't come across a dud yet! Also was having a particularly stressful day last week and indulged in a homemade bakwell slice...OMG! Beautiful! Plan to take my parents there on Sunday!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

For a long time, I've been going to the deli just down the road from my work near Preston Park in Brighton - its convenient, simple nice enough food - but then I came accross The Laine Deli last month and its by far my favorite :) You can instantly tell the ingredients are good quality and fresh and tasty, the sausage rolls are to die for and my favourite sandwich is the chicken and chirizo, and even the salads are delicious! My work now even orders lunch for our corporate clients and the range and quality and attention to detail for presentation are second to none; little things, like parma ham rolled in rocket, homous and pitta, olives, they even provide their own crockery! Excellent value for money, a highly recommended place to visit.

1  Thank Tara C