“Good Food but.....”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 9, 2014

.....annoyingly you can't book a table unless there are 10 or more of you!

Myself and four friends turned up as were able to get a table straight away but it was right next to the door so every time it was opened it was like being in a freezer.

The staff were very attentive and helpful - making me a special drink not on the menu and letting me try the salsa's before picking.

Its a great little restaurant and would be great if was in a bigger premises but then this might make it lose its charm.

Go there if you can get in!

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Like I said, I dont even like Mexican food, but I was dragged her by my boyfriend because he loves it... We both had the special, the chicken and chorizo burrito with habanero sauce and salad.
And it was amazing. Food tasted amazing, service was great and the staff really helpful. We'd both go back in a flash. Eat there, you won't regret it. :)

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Went for lunch with family as a four we were told it would be twenty minute wait well very much worth waiting for food and service first class will try to return next time we are down 10/10

Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

I went on Tuesday at 7:30 thinking I'd be able to get a place for one... There was over an hour wait. I went back the following night a bit earlier and it was full again. The guy at the bar took my number and called me back about 20 minutes later when they had a space.
This is the busiest restaurant I've ever been to. From the outside it has the TARDIS illusion of being a lot smaller on the outside (the mirror at the end make it seem bigger still).
Service was still quite quick, despite the place being full and only three staff. Great food. Locally caught fish lightly battered for tacos.
Only error was the margaritas weren't in margarita glasses, & may be better if frozen. All good though. Recommended.

1  Thank Jon M
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Went for take away, I did not wait too long as they were really busy. Great food, great service!! I highly recommend it! :) my favorite mexican food

1  Thank Sev C