“To 7B or not to 7B”

Seven Bees Cafe
Ranked #560 of 1,184 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A cosy cafe in The Lanes serving Brighton's Best Big Breakfast, chosen by Source Magazine as Brighton's best fry-up in Sept 2010. We cook breakfast from scratch, using local ingredients where possible, served with Yorkshire tea or lovely Triple Cert coffee.
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Seven Bees - so called because you can get a Big Breakfast, a Bigger Breakfast, the Biggest Breakfast or a vegetarian Breakfast. Count the B's!
Much more interesting than the fact that you'll find this lovely, cosy cafe at No. 7B Ship Street.
The food is sourced locally, very fresh and comes on a piping hot plate. We came here on a cold morning at 10.30 am, had a big breakfast and a mug of earl grey and left feeling like we were ready to swim the Channel.
Get there quickly before the owner/chef decides to relocate back to Spain. This place is a little gem.
Don't forget to visit the bathroom, where you'll be a better man than me if you can turn off the hot water. But don't worry - help is just round the corner!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Great omlette for me, fab bigger breakfast for my husband. Seek this place out for a great fry-up.rT

Reviewed November 25, 2012

What a great find, down a little back alley. I had the big breakfast with 2 eggs, I asked for runny eggs and when I cut into them my only regret was that i didn't order extra toast to mop up that dark yellow yolk an bean sauce. We have now found our local cafe when we are in Brighton.

1  Thank robertoSwindon
Reviewed November 10, 2012

A wet and windy Sunday morning but there was a steady stream of customers visiting this cafe. Four of us had a range of breakfasts and hot & cold drinks. Faultless!
It is what we call a clean fry-up; not greasy, great local produce and cheerfully served.
We will be back.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Delicious breakfast very reasonably priced with friendly staff. We were staying on the same hidden away lane & on both days it was busy so I can only assume it's popular with the locals! I had the Bigger Breakfast (Big & Biggest also available) & it was just what the doctor ordered for my hangover! Lots of other choices available too as well as a "build your own". Only downside is that it's pretty small so when people were getting in & out with buggies or a wheelchair some reorganisation was required!