“Great little cafe”

Cafe Coho - Ship Street
Ranked #5 of 66 Coffee & Tea in Brighton
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Cafe Coho is an award winning Independent Espresso Bar & Cafe w/ three stores in Brighton 53 Ship Street 83a Queens Road Churchill Square Piazza
Reviewed July 22, 2014

There's not much I can write that hasn't already been said on here but I'm trying to earn my next badge!

I consider myself to be very fussy with food (I like good quality and I want to eat something better than I can cook myself at home). Café Coho had a great vibe, décor was nice, food was tad expensive but worth it - delicious.

A great find and somewhere I would return to when I'm next in Brighton (which I hope wont be long)

James W, Owner at Cafe Coho - Ship Street, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2014

Thank you for visiting your review and for visiting Café Coho. Really glad you enjoyed it!

There are newer reviews for Cafe Coho - Ship Street

Reviewed July 20, 2014

This is a cracking little cafe serving lovely coffee and breakfast menu - great lunches with some of the most yummy salads you will ever have - I can't recommend it enough, we found this one after eating at their sister cafe just down from Brighton Station - simple, but leave you with a smile!
Staff are really friendly and my daughter and I had a great time on her Birthday last Friday - both of us saying that was one of the nicest lunches we've had together .. try it you won't be disappointed

Thank your visiting Café Coho and for your recent review. I hope you had an enjoyable Birthday in Brighton.

Regards

James

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Stopped here for a quick snack. Cappacino was lovely, as was the chocolate tart. We sat outside, but as ever these days, had to run the gauntlet of cigarette smoke. Other than that great place to recharge your batteries.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Eggs Bendict,new to me,but very nice,you have four different places to sit.Outside,Inside front and back room and upstairs in what must have been a bedroom at one time.Good service and reasonable prices.Lots of choice.

Thank you for your recent review of Café Coho. Your comments are very much appreciated!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Stumbled over this cafe amongst the myriad of cafes, bars and restaurants in Brighton and finally found a menu worth considering. Both so us had poached eggs, mine with chorizo, hers with hollandaise sauce. Sat outside in the gorgeous sunshine and enjoyed the people watching as well. Brilliant coffee to follow and great service to boot. One to remember.

Thank you for your recent review of Café Coho. Hope to see you again soon,