“Fifty fifty unfortunately”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

This was a place that was good and bad. After a very long wait we finally sat down but unfortunately while we were waiting a birthday party had the party music play and a friend of one of the waiters sitting at the bar made obscene actions under the table to his waiter friend in time to the music which I'm glad the girls didn't see. The drinks i couldn't believe how expensive they were. If I went back again the best value seemed to be the calzone i had and the worst value was the three cheese pizza more like a pancake with a very small layer of cheese. It cost over £8 but worth only a pound or less. The food apart from that was ok but be careful what you order as it is expensive for what it is. I used to like this place but not anymore because of the value

There are newer reviews for Frankie and Benny's

Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Left feeling very full and slightly disappointed to this branch. I believe I picked the wrong main. I had a wrap which didn't come as I expected. Looked more like another wrap on the menu. My partner had half a chicken which he said was nice. And the cocktails weren't add described either, which was explained, but they were quite nice anyway.
Not as good as Hatfield branch, but better then Chichester.
The atmosphere was lacking a bit and the lights keep going on full then dimming above our heads.

Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

We went to Frankie's last Saturday for dinner 9 of us we didn't have any booking so the manager on the door told us there is a bit of wait which was upsetting that we have to search for another restaurant and we really wanted to eat but he offered us a drink on the bar and promised to get us a table as quickly. Believe it or not not the bar was full with people waiting to be seated and I have to say the way how he was managing all people was really good, kept checking on us till gave us a table.....Thumbs up for him we where looking at him he accommodated everyone :)
The server told us he is new.... If I got his name right is Fearas :) wanted to say cheeeeeeeers very organised.
We had great time and food. The service was good but could be a bit quicker but we understand the place was really full they were very busy.
Keep up the good work guys.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

We visited on a Sunday night and could clearly see tables which were laid but we were still made to wait at the bar for 20 minutes which wasn't a problem however after the 20 minutes we were shower to our seats and no joke 20 minutes later we were still waiting to be served and asked what we wanted to drink. Service well there wasn't any!!!!!! 40 minutes in the place with no service we got up and left! Will not be going back!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Turned up at 7:30pm on a Saturday night waited 45 mins for table which we expected. Ordered drinks and food, Food arrived promtly drinks were very slow. Very busy night staff rushed off feet. Food was okay, nothing special considering price. But you know what you get with this type of chain.....