“Informative stroll around Brighton”

The Brighton Story Guided Walk-Day Tours
Ranked #4 of 39 Tours in Brighton
Ocean Grove, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Informative stroll around Brighton”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

This tour was both an informative and entertaining way to experience Brighton. Our guide Julian lead us through Brighton's streets and lanes to learn some of the towns secrets. Half of my tour group were actually from the Brighton area and even they learnt things about places they see on a regular bases. I would recommend this tour to everyone heading to Brighton, its an easy walk over 90 minutes.

Visited May 2013
seagull9, Owner at The Brighton Story Guided Walk-Day Tours, responded to this review, May 29, 2013

3 attraction reviews
“A Journey Of Discovery”
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

We did this walk on the 16th of May and the weather was glorious. We were led around some city landmarks, through twittens where lay undiscovered shops by me who has lived in this city for 14 years and hadn't quite realised. A knew of twittens and these ones I was led through I had never walked before. The tour was informative and well presented. The tour was also an eye opener seeing a black cat on the side of a building that I had passed a thousand times and not seen until it was pointed out to me on this day. Well recommended at an affordable price.

Visited May 2013
What a lovely review, glad you enjoyed the tour.
Brighton, England, United Kingdom
“Highly recommend”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

My partner, Mum and I went on this tour this afternoon and we really loved it. Very interesting and informative! Even though we all live in the Brighton area, it was lovely to really look and learn about places we pass by almost everyday. Julian led the tour brilliantly and with his added sense of humour made the afternoon very enjoyable.

Brighton, England, United Kingdom
“Fab afternoon in Brighton”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I went on Julian's guided tour this afternoon and had a superb time. Julian is a brilliant guide, very knowledgable, entertaining and a thoroughly nice bloke too. A couple of years ago I enjoyed his Brighton Rock tour and shall definitely go on his new tours, currently being researched he told me, ready for the Brighton Festival next year.

West Midlands
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Despite the artic weather we were informed and entertained”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

This was the first thing we did in BRighton and it was an excellent introduction. Julian was informative professional and friendly. He was also on time and good value. The walk is not in any way arduous and is mainly flat. His commentary is entertaining. A great way to get acquainted with the city - recommended

Visited March 2013