“Superb yet again!”

Ranked #55 of 1,168 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: French
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our inspiration for the food and design of Cote is a modern interpretation of the many famous bistros of Paris. Inspired by new trends, we are dedicated to serving authentic classic brasserie dishes with a modern twist, using high quality produce at great prices. On the menu, guests will always find brasserie favourites on our a la carte menu such as steak frites, moules marinieres, corn-fed chicken from rural Brittany and tuna Nicoise, for dessert, Cote's creme caramel and creme brulee are much-loved house specialities. Seasonality and Cote's commitment to sourcing high-quality ingredients results in a monthly changing specials menu, ensuring there is always something new to delight regular guests and gastronomes alike, as well as the excellent value set menu. Open early every day for breakfast, through to lunch and dinner; Cote's atmosphere is informal and friendly.
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I have already written a review praising this place and yep I feel the need to do it again. Went for a meal, 4 of us, and what great service, great food, absolutely gorgeous all round. We all left feeling happy and glad we chose here to go for some food and wine before going to watch Swan Lake at the Theatre Royal. Cannot fault it in anyway! I even booked my table on-line asking to be put by the window and yep we were by the window without any problem.
Love it!!

There are newer reviews for Cote Brasserie - Brighton

Reviewed December 8, 2013

My co-workers and I dined at Cote this week and had a very enjoyable meal. The entree's we're all very reasonably priced, well-prepared, and the service was exceptional! I've been to several restaurants in Brighton during my many trips there, and Cote Brasserie stands out!

Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Lunch time visit no reservation. We were very lucky to get a table, the place was packed. And I know why. Great lunchtime set menu, 2 courses for £10. The food and service here is the best value ever. The steak Tartare is a must, if you like that sort of think and the Creme Brûlé was the best I've ever had.
See you again very soon.

1  Thank BTNsi
Reviewed December 5, 2013

We've been going here on and off for a few years. The minute stake always comes with a side of garlic butter. This time it didn't. When we questioned the waiter he said it never does and insisted he was right, despite our experience. To add insult to injury, the stake was chewy and tasted like it had been sat in the kitchen for a while. Not good and rather insulting.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

My work booked a table last night at Cote, there were about 13 of us, we all preordered from the xmas menu and it was awesome! Food was amazing, wine was amazing and we were lucky enough to get the best waiter ever, he was professional and efficient the whole night and I hope his boss appreciates having staff like this on board as he is an asset to the business. We will definately be booking in for our next work dinner here and im sure I will be there with my partner well before next December to enjoy another fab French dinner.