The Brighton Hotel
Hotel Una(Brighton)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
1,384 results
All reviewssea viewsea frontwest pierpleasant stayone night staytown centretea and coffeebandstandseafrontseaside
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 4, 2013

i went there on last weekend of november 2013...i received a great service from their staffs with good service mind
-Comfortable bed, 5 stars cleanliness, and high standard of security

The staffs are well trained to be serve the guest

• Stayed: November 2013
Iain L, General Manager at The Brighton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Thanks for the review and it was great to read you enjoyed your stay, found the staff helpful and had five star cleanliness. I look forward to you returning in the future.

Iain Lindsay

Always book direct with the hotel on 01273 820 555 or via our website - we guarantee that you will not find the same room type at a lower price at the hotel anywhere else.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

We booked online as most of us do these days as we don't live in the UK.
The desk manager when we arrived was most helpful when he realized I was very stressed from trying to park & ultimately let me use the disabled space in front of the hotel.
The room, what can I say. Dingy with 1970's wallpaper on one wall, the curtains were pretty grim & I wondered what would come out of them. I asked my husband to find a cat so I could try & swing it in the shower room which was so tiny that I even had to sit sideways on the loo.
The bed was comfortable, pretty miraculous really but never again.
The entrance is very deceiving as the bar area was lovely but if Best Western had hotels like that in the US there would be a revolution.

Room Tip: make sure you are facing the sea
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We had a very nice 3rd floor bedroom on the front. It was also very nice weather with a great sunset. Comfy bed, large sofa in the room, large telly. But this is not the poshest hotel in Brighton but then it is not too expensive. I parked out front for £15 which relieves the hassle of finding parking in "Green Party" Brighton. i think you get what you pay for and I would go again.

Room Tip: get a seaview... why get a seaside hotel if you don't get a view!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Billybiscuits

It was great to read you enjoyed the views from the hotel and got the benefit of a great sunset. I look forward to you returning in the future.

Iain Lindsay

Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Really small room that was looking pretty tired & dated. It was clean & the bed was comfortable but you wouldn't walk bare foot on the carpet. I booked for £80 via laterooms but booking direct was much more expensive. Limited parking spaces but you can pay to park on the beach front.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple