“More flavours and choice than you can wave a stick at!”
Review of Scoop & Crumb

Scoop & Crumb
Ranked #3 of 35 Dessert in Brighton
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We offer the largest ice cream Sundae Menu in the Uk with over 55 lipsmackingly creations.We make award winning ice creams and sorbets on the premises.We offer a the largest selection of hot dogs in the city from the Chilli Cheese dog to a Blood Hound - very big and tasty.We source as many ingredients locally as possible to support our local community. Established in 2007 Our plan was to create the coolest ice cream cafe on the South Coast, specialising in providing amazing ice creams and sorbets and the most jaw dropping ice cream sundaes. Our goal is to create a fabulous place for you to come a visit with your friends and family and get treated to something unique. We have luckily since opening featured in the national press, TV and have won national awards for our ice creams for the last three years running.A great altenative place to celebrate for the young and slightly older..
Reviewed August 10, 2013

In Brighton - want ice cream, cake or a quick lunch? Look no further. Funky decor, friendly staff. Fantastic choice of ice cream flavours, ever changing. All made on the premises. Been twice. Will go again when next there. A real gem in a sea of big factory made ice cream. Don't miss it.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Scoop & Crumb is located just a few mins walk away from Pier, and serves a selection of drinks, Hot Dogs and Toasties, though Ice Cream is its forte.

The selection of Ice Creams which can be served in Cups, Cones, or varying sizes of Sundae are plentiful and extremely tasty, and a wide range of different toppings and sauces are also available to customise your choice.

In addition to the handful of tables of the ground floor there is a larger seating area on the first floor.

Service was friendly and cheery and I Highly recommended you visit for yourself

Jonathan D, Owner at Scoop & Crumb, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Thanks for a really kind review and thanks for highlighting all the different things we do!! all the best

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We came here as we were in Brighton for my husbands birthday in May. I had read about this place beforehand and love ice cream so made a special detour to here on one of the days.
The place itself is lovely- and a proper ice cream parlour which we wanted. Ice cream wise- wow! there were so many flavours that we decided to go for one of their massive sundaes to share. This was huge! it had loads of scoops of whatever flavour ice cream we chose- all were really tasty and fresh tasting- you can definitely tell they are home made- the sundae also included loads of toppings and sauces too. It really was delicious! We did feel a bit greedy but hey it was a birthday treat! We are coming back in August for the weekend and will definitely be coming back

Super great review thanks very very much - really appreciated. Hope to see you again!!

Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

I read about this place many times on here so I thought I'd give it a go.
Wow wow wow. I would love to be able to try every sundae they served! So much choice and even then you still have the option to make your own sundae.
I had a sundae that had scoops of coffee ice cream with a hot Americano poured over it with whip cream and wafers. I got to enjoy half of it as a sundae and the other half as a milkshake!
My boyfriend had scoops of mint ice cream, after eights, brownies, hard setting choc sauce and cream and wafers. Very very sweet but very yummy.
The service was lovely here and quick.
I would reccomend this to anyone!

Hi there thanks for a really great review. We have the biggest sundae menu in the uk so you can come back once a week and still find something new for a year. I think you had the Frrozzen coffee cappuccino - coffee and ice cream such a great combo. Thanks again and all the best

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Not the usual ice-cream weather when I visited Scoop & Crumb but the taste proved me otherwise. Tried the Coffeebocker which blended the different tastes beautifully. Forget your phone/Facebook when eating, you're disconnected from the world around you... You are enjoying every spoon. Also tried their coffee and Yes, another of these moments. Wonder if they are born in a coffee factory. Being served by friendly smiling staff, wanting to make your visit as pleasant as possible, made our visit even better.
When in Brighton and you love coffee and ice-cream, this is a place you can not miss.

We love our coffee here and love our CoffeeBockers - what a great choice probably one of my all time favourite sundaes - Thanks for such a nice review!