“Good food and atmosphere”
Review of Dos Sombreros

Dos Sombreros
Ranked #101 of 1,216 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Brighton's best Mexican restaurant serving up sizzling fajitas and margaritas all year round! Day of the Dead cocktail bar above restaurant!
Reviewed March 30, 2014

As visitors to Brighton there is a vast choice of eating establishments available. We went here after a recommendation from a local. Food was good quality and tasty, atmosphere was good and service was excellent. Not a huge place so might be busy at a weekend, however worth a visit and would definitely go again when in Brighton.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Dos Sombreros is a restaurant with a lovely friendly atmosphere. My grandchildren love it and so do I. .... Good value and good quality food, and the owner is a great host. Next time I'm there without the children I'm planning to try the cocktail bar.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

me and my husband are regulars at dos sombreros. we always receive the very best of service and the best quality food at a very reasonable price we love the place so much we often pop in for an hour in the afternoons to enjoy there brilliant range of cocktails .highly recommend this place to anyone for any occasion :) .sarah and steve .

Reviewed March 27, 2014

I've eaten at Dos Sombreros several times when I'm down in Brighton. The wait staff are really friendly and accommodating, and the food is exactly what you need when you're tired of the usual pizza places and fish and chips. As a Texan living the UK I take my tex-mex pretty seriously and while not totally 'authentic' I'd say that it really hits the spot. The tequila bar upstairs is a really nice new addition. The decor (black walls complete with with dia de los muertos paintings) is suitably funky and though I'm not a massive tequila fan the bar tenders know how to mix up a drink.

Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

The chilli burrito tasted like it had come out of a tin
Served Luke warm the portions were tiny and a waste of 60.00
Not even a contender to la choza in the north lanes who's food is so authentic and delicious reasonably priced and great selection of beers

1  Thank Cobalofski