“Fairly average food , nice atmosphere .”
Review of Dos Sombreros

Dos Sombreros
Ranked #48 of 1,176 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Brighton's best Mexican restaurant serving up sizzling fajitas and margaritas all year round! Day of the Dead cocktail bar above restaurant!
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in on an off chance on a Saturday night , and staff were very welcoming.
Had nachos to start , not a lot can go wrong with them , and these ones were fine .
Had a stuffed pepper for main , it was not as nice as the last time I ate here , but the sweet potato chips were the best I have had .
My partner loved his burrito .
Good cold draught beer at a reasonable price , and fast friendly staff .
A good evening

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Went there for dinner this evening and shared fajitas with my husband. The meal was well presented and tasted fabulous. Lovely large portions and a nice selection. The staff were lovely and attentive, with fast service. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good evening out. Even managed to catch the '2 cocktails for the price of one' offer which was a lovely added extra. Well done Dos Sombreros!

1  Thank Ajl93
Reviewed September 8, 2013

The restaurant is nice and friendly and the food was tasty. The menu has a good choice of Mexican food mainly fajitas but they tasted great and arrived in lightening speed. The restaurant was very busy but the staff all worked hard and remained friendly. Well done

Reviewed September 6, 2013

As the title said, I've walked past this restaurant loads of times and it doesn't look that impressive from the outside but I was really in the mood for Mexican food and google found this so we gave it a go and it was pretty good.

The food was good even if the service was a little lack-lustre (although the waiter apologised for that). We had starters and main courses with a couple of side dishes but couldn't eat everything. The beer was good too so overall not a bad meal.

I deliberated lots about whether this should be a 3 or 4 star review and went for 4 in the end however, I have to say that the competition in Brighton in fierce and there are other places I would rather eat if I hadn't just fancied Mexican!

1  Thank earltubthumper
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Went there for dinner in May 2013 and have to say we really enjoyed it.My boyfriend tried tapas and I had salmon.Both meals looked and tasted fabulous and portions were large enough.Service could be little bit faster but it´s not a big deal.On my next visit to Brighton I will go there again.