“Great food in a tucked away location”
Review of Thai Spice

Thai Spice
Ranked #320 of 1,168 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

We stumbled across this restaurant while searching for a post concert meal. Tucked away, this is a lovely small restaurant. Service was prompt and polite, very reasonably priced and great thai food, really enjoyed our meal and wouldn't hesitate to return here

1  Thank Job5279
There are newer reviews for Thai Spice

Reviewed November 13, 2012

we had the lunch time set menu...lots of choice and fabulous value. I had a wonderful soup to start and a great green curry...food was of a very good standard and tasted excellent and authentic. Service was great also...best meal i had during my visit to Brighton...would highly recommend :)

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Friendly service and good food at very reasonable prices. Quiet but in a nice way. Everything we ordered was good quality and portions were good.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Right in the middle of town and just a few yards off West Street you'll find this little gem of a restaurant.
I've ben going here for 10 years now, 3 as a visitor and the last 7 as a local resident.
In all this time I've never had a bad meal and the service has always been excellent.
I've been here for romantic meals, pre-theatre meals, family meals, after the pub meals and work outings and it has never disappointed.
The food is fresh, delicious and represents tremendous value for money and there is a small but perfectly formed wine list & also a good selection of lagers, spirits and liquers to wash it all down with.
Especailly child friendly my daughter loves coming here and when I told her I was writing this review she asked me to give it "eleven out of ten".
So there you go, 2 recommendations for the price of one; one from a 47 year old food lover and another from a 7 year old budding restaurant critic.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

I've been here a few times with friends and I've always enjoyed the food here. it's not a huge restaurant, but very friendly and good service.
On top of this, the prices are very good and it's great value for money.