“Absolutely Fabulous!”
Review of Bohemia

Bohemia
Reserve with OpenTable
Bohemia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #127 of 1,209 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: European
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Grand Cafe & Late Lounge. Award-winning cocktail bar. Homemade, fresh modern European cuisine.Winner of Best New Business 2013 at the BAHBAs (Brighton & Hove Business Awards). Open for Breakfast, Lunch, Traditional Afternoon Cream Tea, and Dinner. Cocktail bar open till 1am week days, then 3am Friday & Saturday nights. Venue is available for private functions.
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Visited with my husband and son yesterday for breakfast with bubbly. Very warmly greeted by Nick the maitre d' and served by lovely staff. Food was fantastic and we were invited to look around the rest of the building, which transforms from a great place to eat, to a cocktail lounge to a nightclub.
We shall return and recommend it to our friends! A great find. Did not comment on the suitability for children because it didn't apply to us as our sons are grown up!
Vicki

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I have to agree with the other review for 17th Oct....we went in...greeted by the manager who is quite unprofessional.... Really rude to the waitresses and speaks so loudly you can hear him tell them off in the restaurant...one girl asked him something to which he shouted wait I am busy.....really really not good....we ordered quiche and fish and chips...the place was half empty but we had to wait over 40 minutes to get this food...one table waited over an hour and no one even apologised for the wait...who ever owns this places need to check in on their staff and get the place sorted.....embarrassing ...even the table next to us said..glad I sat here as we see all the drama....that should not happen!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

pretentious manager, sloooooooooow bar staff.. the cocktail list looked quite nice, if I could get a member of the bar staffs attention?!? but on the flip side the deco is very nice and it could be a great little drinks joint if they lift there service .. we didnt stick around to eat after we waited 15mins to get 2 glasses of warm white wine..

sort it out guys!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

In trying to find a place that did posh fish and chips and wanting to get out of the rain on a Friday lunchtime, we found this place and I'm so glad we did, what a wonderful experience! The atmosphere, service, food and a cheeky cocktail were perfect!! I'd thoroughly recommend this place, my only regret was not being able to stick around until the night-time! If I ever go back to Brighton, I will certainly visit this place again.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Stumbled across here Saturday lunchtime, and so glad we went in, good food, excellent atmosphere and layout, the staff were really friendly. Felt like we had been somewhere really special without paying a fortune. Worth a visit if you are down the lanes.