“Breakfast with voucher”
Review of Bohemia

Bohemia
Reserve with OpenTable
Bohemia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #125 of 1,216 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: European
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Grand Cafe & Late Lounge. Award-winning cocktail bar. Homemade, fresh modern European cuisine.Winner of Best New Business 2013 at the BAHBAs (Brighton & Hove Business Awards). Open for Breakfast, Lunch, Traditional Afternoon Cream Tea, and Dinner. Cocktail bar open till 1am week days, then 3am Friday & Saturday nights. Venue is available for private functions.
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Lovely breakfast on Sunday morning. Had a voucher for 2for breakfast and glass of bubbly. Even they didn't have our booking, we were accommodated quickly and had lovely breakfast. Staff was friendly and service was very good. Breakfast was very tasty and very good quality. I would highly recomend this place! Lovely leisurely tasty breakfast on Sunday morning, in the middle of the lanes....lots of shopping afterwards!!!!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

First of all we are a big family : 2 adults and four children (13, 11, 4, 2 years old). We were afraid to find a restaurant which fits us.Moreover we don't speak very well english. We're french. We get a very pleasant welcome. Nicolas who had worked at Perpignan (south of France) was very friendly. He gave us a lovely table and knew how to manage the children. The restaurant is nice, comfortable and clean. According to me the meals are classic and the burger I ate is pretty big. I finished it with difficulty. The only moment I was disapointed was when I gave the tip. I always don't know how many money I have to give generally speaking. And I gave the tip I usually give in a french restaurant. And unfortunately it was not enough but Nicolas didn't tell me. He was so nice. I knew later by reading my travelling guide. So Nicolas sorry, sorry and sorry. You did a very good job, and I hope god would give you back what you deserve. Many thanks for all.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Great spot / position. When I rang to book I asked to have a table outside in shade which is just what we got!! Watching people go by, excellent table. Service was friendly & very attentive..we didn't feel rushed at all. Brilliant value for money lunch menu. Relaxing jazz swing music in background. Very professional Maitre D, smart & welcoming. I can't wait to go again..

Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Perfect for a light lunch after mooching around the lanes. We were able to reserve a table outside. Food was simple but very tasty and the service was impeccable.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Popped in for a few cocktails before a night out & it was such a lovely bar! And the toilets were brilliant, little shelf for your clutch bags (ladies) and mirrors on either end of the toilet cubicle! Always handy when checking your dress isn't tucked in your knickers! ;) The only thing I will say is I think the ladies toilets should be downstairs not the gents! Stairs in heels is always very awkward after a few drinks