“best hoummus ever”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2014

in brighton for the evening,en route to france,we hit on this place at random and what a find.splendid food,the mixed grill was great value,charming young ladies providing great service………don't change a thing.

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited the anatolia on trip advisor recommendations and were not disappointed.
We ordered the shared kebab for two which came with three side orders too. Along with the bread and olives you get whilst waiting this is a substantial meal and was very enjoyable. We would have polished it off if we were not so full. The meats were tasty and cooked perfectly.
The staff, although a little haphazard, were very friendly and attentive in the right quantity.
Price was under £40 for food and drinks (wine and beer). Well worth it.
Would definitely recommend a visit.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I visited this restaurant for a meal with my husband, son and his girlfriend, the meals were ordered were delicious and the staff were very welcoming and friendly, I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Had 2 courses and wine in here on gourmet society card offer.
Starters were excellent and well presented, mains were very high quality too.
Overall first class food.

Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

This is my third of fourth visit here and this has got to be one of the best of the visits.

The food was juicy and full of flavour, both myself and my partner both thoroughly enjoyed it. The service was great and the only reason I haven't given it a rating of "excellent" is cause they didn't bring out the usual complementary poppy seed bread with the two amazing dips!! Such a shame.

Would defiantly go back again soon and hopefully they take note and BRING BACK THE BREAD AND DIPS PLEASE ;)

1  Thank Bman0121