Took a week's holiday in Brighton with the wife and two kids (9 & 6). Had been quite concerned at how expensive the few hotels that would accomodate 2 children were for the school holidays but then found that the Premier Inn came out at about £80 a night for us all including a full buffet breakfast.
At that price I was a little concerned about the quality of the place but I needn't have been. The location is very good for the beach, the pier and the main shopping centre, only drawback being that it's on a busy road which means that you hit the crowds when you leave the entrance seemingly no matter what time of day or night. The room was clean and comfortable. The 2nd child bed wasn't made up when we arrived but a trip to reception quickly had that sorted. The double glazing kept out the noise from the aforementioned busy street below and you could hardly hear the trademark seagulls.
Breakfast was very good for the price. The only drawback is that t can get rather busy at times and the hardworking staff struggle to cope at peak times - not for want of tryng.
All in all it was a good place for us to stay and I don't think you can go wrong if you're travelling to Brighton on a budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You're rarely more than 10 minutes from the action when you stay at the Premier Inn Hotel Brighton City Centre. From the lavish Royal Pavilion and buzzing Pier, to the lively lanes and brilliant boutiques, discover this seaside city's many surprises right on your doorstep. And there's plenty more to see if you've got a little extra time. People-watch on the legendary beach, dive into the Sea Life Centre or try your luck at the races. Then when it's time to wind down, enjoy our tasty Thyme restaurant, spacious rooms and comfy beds. Important info Bedrooms are insulated to minimise possible noise disturbance in this major city centre location. Car parking is available a short distance from this Premier Inn - for which an additional fee will be charged. Please note, the disabled rooms at this hotel have baths only. No wet rooms available. Please note that all twin rooms at this hotel consist of a double bed and a single sofa bed. Directions: Directions to hotel front - From A23, follow signs to City Centre. Turn right (filter lane) at lights before The Royal Pavilion onto Church St. Take 1st available left onto Portland St. Continue to end of the road then turn left again. Hotel entrance will be on your left. (sat nav BN1 1RE) Directions to RCP Car Park - From A23, turn right onto North Rd. Continue along North Rd until you reach RCP Parking on your left. Discounted rate of 10 GBP per 24 hours is available to hotel guests - please validate your token at reception. This car park is a 5 minute walk from the hotel. (max height 6ft). Car park sat nav BN1 1YR Transport and local information: Brighton Centre Concerts & Conferences The Lanes Shopping Royal Brighton Pavilion Historic Site Brighton Train Station 0.25 mile ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Brighton City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Brighton City Centre Hotel Brighton
- Brighton Premier Inn
- Brighton Inn Premier Travel