This Premier Inn is in a great location.
The Hotel is just around the corner from the NCP car parking, its a shame about the NCP car parking prices even with discount.
Anyway on with the good, friendly staff with a smile, great price. Got to hotel about 1hour early, so they stored our bags away, which gave us chance to walk around Brighton.
The communal areas, could do with a fresh look, it is looking a bit dull.
The room was ok, carpet needs to be cleaned or changed very dull.
One had towel, when two guests are staying, for hygiene reasons, always have your own. Had to request extra tea bags and sweetener, as only 2 tea bags and 2 sweeteners. No decaf coffee in room again had to request for that, the front desk was knocking on the door within 3 minutes so very fast service.
Overall the hotel is in a fab location, great price, needs a lick of paint and carpet change, and needs to see if it can get a better deal with NCP for car parking.
Would visit Brighton again, and as long as the price is right, then would stay here at Premier Inn Brighton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You're rarely more than 10 minutes from the action when you stay at the Premier Inn Hotel Brighton City Centre. From the lavish Royal Pavilion and buzzing Pier, to the lively lanes and brilliant boutiques, discover this seaside city's many surprises right on your doorstep. And there's plenty more to see if you've got a little extra time. People-watch on the legendary beach, dive into the Sea Life Centre or try your luck at the races. Then when it's time to wind down, enjoy our tasty Thyme restaurant, spacious rooms and comfy beds. Important info Bedrooms are insulated to minimise possible noise disturbance in this major city centre location. Car parking is available a short distance from this Premier Inn - for which an additional fee will be charged. Please note, the disabled rooms at this hotel have baths only. No wet rooms available. Please note that all twin rooms at this hotel consist of a double bed and a single sofa bed. Directions: Directions to hotel front - From A23, follow signs to City Centre. Turn right (filter lane) at lights before The Royal Pavilion onto Church St. Take 1st available left onto Portland St. Continue to end of the road then turn left again. Hotel entrance will be on your left. (sat nav BN1 1RE) Directions to RCP Car Park - From A23, turn right onto North Rd. Continue along North Rd until you reach RCP Parking on your left. Discounted rate of 10 GBP per 24 hours is available to hotel guests - please validate your token at reception. This car park is a 5 minute walk from the hotel. (max height 6ft). Car park sat nav BN1 1YR Transport and local information: Brighton Centre Concerts & Conferences The Lanes Shopping Royal Brighton Pavilion Historic Site Brighton Train Station 0.25 mile ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Brighton City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Brighton City Centre Hotel Brighton
- Brighton Premier Inn
- Brighton Inn Premier Travel