Stayed here for one night whilst on business last week and found it perfectly fit for purpose for a short stay.
As others have mentioned the big benefit is the location as it is a centrally located Premier Inn a short walk to the seafront in one direction and to the Lanes in the other.
The negative is the price (for a Premier Inn) in that this central location bumps the ticket price up and if driving you have to add £19 for the daily overnight parking charge (£25 normally but the hotel can add a discount to the parking ticket). But this still represents decent value compared to the 'proper' centrally located hotels.
I was on the third floor facing the front and my room was quiet and comfortable.
My room gave the impression of being recently decorated rather than tired as others have commented. It certainly was following the corporate brand by being very purple in decor and bed spread..
Breakfast was buffet style and as others have mentioned nothing special in the contents, but it is well laid out and the breakfast dining area is quite large and I can imagine there's no waiting, even over busy weekends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You're rarely more than 10 minutes from the action when you stay at the Premier Inn Hotel Brighton City Centre. From the lavish Royal Pavilion and buzzing Pier, to the lively lanes and brilliant boutiques, discover this seaside city's many surprises right on your doorstep. And there's plenty more to see if you've got a little extra time. People-watch on the legendary beach, dive into the Sea Life Centre or try your luck at the races. Then when it's time to wind down, enjoy our tasty Thyme restaurant, spacious rooms and comfy beds. Important info Bedrooms are insulated to minimise possible noise disturbance in this major city centre location. Car parking is available a short distance from this Premier Inn - for which an additional fee will be charged. Please note, the disabled rooms at this hotel have baths only. No wet rooms available. Please note that all twin rooms at this hotel consist of a double bed and a single sofa bed. Directions: Directions to hotel front - From A23, follow signs to City Centre. Turn right (filter lane) at lights before The Royal Pavilion onto Church St. Take 1st available left onto Portland St. Continue to end of the road then turn left again. Hotel entrance will be on your left. (sat nav BN1 1RE) Directions to RCP Car Park - From A23, turn right onto North Rd. Continue along North Rd until you reach RCP Parking on your left. Discounted rate of 10 GBP per 24 hours is available to hotel guests - please validate your token at reception. This car park is a 5 minute walk from the hotel. (max height 6ft). Car park sat nav BN1 1YR Transport and local information: Brighton Centre Concerts & Conferences The Lanes Shopping Royal Brighton Pavilion Historic Site Brighton Train Station 0.25 mile ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Brighton City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Brighton City Centre Hotel Brighton
- Brighton Premier Inn
- Brighton Inn Premier Travel