“Great Stay”

Brighton Marina House Hotel
Ranked #9 of 94 Brighton B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I arrived late at night as another hotel on the street had messed me around.
Comfy bed, really quiet...... Amazing breakfast, and even delivered it to my room
For me......... Recommend

Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Well Suesy and Telly came to my rescue when i knocked on the door late one night, 6th june, looking for a room for 3 nights, for myself and my 2 small boys. My previously booked accommodation was vastly unsuitable for a mum and two children (dirty and yuk). Not only did they make a double room into a 3 bed suite to accommodate us, at 10pm, but they also left some treats in a neat little pile for my boys for the next day! We stayed in the moroccon suite which was lovely but more pleasing to me, was spotless! For the 3 days staying there I felt so at home, nothing was too much, it was very obviously they love what they do and it all comes from the heart. They truely turned a very close 'disasterious few days' into a lovely experience for our first time in Brighton. My children even said on our first night, very late and sleepy 'can we live here mummy'......says it all! Not only is the standard high but the price is reasonable and its not just the big things that say it all, its the little things that speak volumes too. I shall be recommending the hotel to anyone i know going to Brighton and i would definately book there if i go to Brighton again. Thank you Suesy and Telly (Telly, the vision coming to the door to help a damsel in distress!) :o) Hope to see you again x

Room Tip: Just tell them what you are wanting and they will accommodate your needs if they can :o)
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I stayed here for 1 x month while looking for a new home and it was the tops, very friendly owners and top notch rooms. The breakfasts were to die for. Telly is a master cook.All the guests over the month all said they were happy.

Room Tip: all rooms are very french and comfy
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 13, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights for our first wedding anniversary. The hotel was very clean and the owners were very welcoming. The breakfast was lovely. The first day I had continental but when I saw another guests full English I couldn't say no the next day. The food was very fresh and not oily like some b&b's are. The location: from our view you could see the sea. You walked out the hotel to the end of the road & there it is. If you want a hotel with character and not the standard service from a travelodge then this is the place to come. The room we stayed in was very clean. We would definitely stay here again if we go to Brighton. Thank you for a very pleasant stay!

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 13, 2012

just back from staying at this lovely place ,Not been made so welcome somewhere for a long time .Every thing at this place is good and nothing too much for the owners .Will be returning here for sure worth a visit and you won't be disappointed . Only problem was the local parking but thats the same for all local b&b's and hotels

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I booked last miniute with my wife & 3 year old son & all I can say nothing was too much trouble. A good vegetarian breakfast in a good location. Wonderful owners, we will be back next time for longer... Merci.

PS....No pool i ticked by mistake and did not want to make it look bad.... (as I could not untick).

Room Tip: The French room at the top :) no 11
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Having never been to Brighton, I booked the Marina House Hotel fairly last minute – we were not disappointed. We choose the 4 poster French Provencal room on the top floor which has recently been refurbished. Wide stairways and tall ceilings all added to a feeling of space and luxury. To top it off, Suzie and Telly are great hosts and the breakfast is pretty spectacular.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple