“Teast good but oilly”

Akash Tandoori
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I like Indian food.
The resturand is very clean and big. It is fantastic if you have male with husband or boy friend . I had my my dinner with my nephew i order Chicken Carry , Nan and Buriany. It teast nice and good. But there us more oil in chicken Carry.
Try to order Tometo Soup it us waw . Am sorry i have to stop my reveiow because i starting feel hungry.

1  Thank Maha A Asiri A

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

This has to be by far the worst indian I have had. We were the only people in the restaurant and after eating the food, I realised why. I had chicken tikka korma which was awful. The sauce didnt taste of anything and was very watery- the rice was just a mush. I was very disappointed. The pashwari naan looked and tasted like none I had ever had before and not in a good way. The waiter was nice enough but I certainly wouldn't go back or advise anyone else to.

1  Thank zzaf
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I dropped in for a quick bite on a wet evening after a late day in the office. Service was reasonable, and the food was ok but not great. Price was a little bit high for the quality of food offered in my opinion.

I would go back again, but would also check out some of the many other restaurants in Brighton too.

1  Thank Codemonster
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I should have put this on immediately after our last visit but have been inspired to do so by other similar comments.
We have probably been to Akash a dozen or so times over the past 5+ years and it has got steadily worse.
Having complained a few years ago, we were given a free main course on our next visit.
But our last visit was the final straw.
The food was truly awful. A disgusting Chicken Tikka starter and two bland tasteless main courses.
Their were flies buzzing around the toilets (right next to the kitchen).
The staff seemed disinterested and uncaring.
After many years of frequenting this Indian restaurant - never again - a real shame and we have moved to another far superior one on the same street.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

been here a few times! the food is great and not too expensive. shame they didnt have kingfisher beers tho.

1  Thank Bruce1985