“Fantastic cheese and wine!”
Review of Ten Green Bottles

Ten Green Bottles
Ranked #45 of 1,176 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: You can buy to take home or choose from our extensive selection by the glass, accompanied by delicious cheeses, charcuterie and bar snacks. We hand pick the vast majority of our wines and import them directly from the vineyard. These are exclusive wines you won’t find anywhere else. We are always happy to host private wine tastings, parties or just a damn good glass after work.
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

We found this place through Trip Advisor on our first night in Brighton. It was ideal for us! We didn't know which wine to pick, but your recommendation was delicious! This isn't a place for a full meal, but our meat and cheese sharing platter accompanied our wine perfectly and we had a thoroughly enjoyable evening!

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

I took my boyfriend here for his birthday, as compete beginners when it comes to wine the £25 course is amazing & well worth every penny.
We tried 7 wines in total, enjoyed good food & our host was very friendly & informative.
I recommend to everyone :) even if just for a cheeky glass of wine as atmosphere was just brilliant !

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We're always popping in here for a quick drink or 2!

The daily specials are great! well priced and delicious. a great chance to try different wines.

the bar snacks are limited (but tasty) and you get a funky smell when someone is eating a cheese board haha but its worth it for the wines

its chilled during the week and a great atmosphere on Saturday nights!!

really want to do a wine tasting!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I was taken here by friends for a wine tasting session and it was great fun. The measures were very generous and as you can probably guess we didn't take the "spitting" option! The sommelier was very knowledgable and I would highly recommend.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I have been here with colleagues on Tuesday evening. We booked the big table at the centre of the room. What an amazing place. The choice of wine was refreshing with local and international wines to choose from at very reasonable prices.
My colleagues ordered nibbles (cheese and meat platter) which looked fantastic, but I did not taste as I was full from dinner.

The place is really cozy and if you intend to go with a large group I would recommend you book in advance as it seemed a very popular place.
I will definitely go back when next in Brighton.