“Simply the best ”

Real Patisserie
Ranked #3 of 15 Bakeries in Brighton
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

The most delicious bakery in Brighton , all baked n sold in day. From chewy brown sourdough to melt in the mouth croissants filled with emmental n ham. The staff are also great.

Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

Lovely, the bread and cakes are all freshly made. We stopped in for a quick bite and a coffee. Whilst there is limited space to eat in-house we were lucky. Nice service unlike one of the recent reviews.

Reviewed April 5, 2018

I admit it, I was addicted after the first apricot tart. They also sell honey and other fantastic condiments but the real joy is in the fresh baked goods. We tried the eclairs, macaroons, and who knows what else, it was amazing and I gained 3 lbs. Not a lot of seating, just one big table, but if you want you can have your coffee and yummy pastry inside.

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

Fabulous bread, super fresh and a massive selection of styles. Lots of fabulous pastries and cakes. The artisan sausage rolls are excellent.

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

Their food is undoubtedly very good, their staff are undoubtedly very rude, I bought a quiche today from a blonde lady and she hasn't even talked to me, she just passed me the card machine and gave me the quiche in a bag and pretty much that's it, when I've asked her for the receipt she was almost annoyed

2  Thank Alberto V