“Cake meltdown”

Real Patisserie
Ranked #2 of 13 Bakeries in Brighton
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed August 4, 2014

The cake choice here is great. My favourite are the individually sized apple tarte-tatins. There's a decent range of savoury options here too. Perfect to take down to the beach.

2  Thank worthyness
There are newer reviews for Real Patisserie

Reviewed July 19, 2014

I have been buying both bread and various pastries here for years. Always stock up on chewy brown bread as it freezes wonderfully and always brings a corner of Brighton up north with me. The croissants and pastries are the best I have ever tasted. I only wish we had one of these fabulous shops in Sheffield.

1  Thank Kinkidevil
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Cinnamon Swirls, Pain au Raisin, Croissants, Rye Bread, Danish Pastries, Chewy Bread……the list is one of high quality tasty fresh products. My wife and I grab something most times when in Brighton. This week it was croissants, cinnamon and raisin, sat in the sun with coffee and watching the world go by. Freshly baked produce of high quality and melt in the mouth loveliness!!

1  Thank Tim M
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Truly our happy place for great bread, coffee, treats. We always get chewy brown, which they toast, and eat it with butter and jams provided on big communal table. I actually prefer their lattes to the coffee shop next door. Kemptown became a happier place when this opened !

1  Thank Margaret Jane C
Reviewed July 1, 2014

This superb bakery/coffee shop in St George's Road, Kemp Town is the best place for getting your bread and cakes plus they make the best coffee and tea. I cannot go past the place without going in and choosing something for my lunch and sitting there passing the time of day with other like minded people. Then when we have put the world to rights just pick up a few extra things like their quiche, flans or a nice cake for afternoon tea. Try it you will never go anywhere else.

2  Thank spacehopper116