“Fab Friendly Pizzeria”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I am astonished that one of the reviewers managed to have bad food at Aldo - I've been eating in and getting takeaways here for the last couple of years and have never eaten anything less than delicious the whole time!

The staff are incredibly friendly, seem to remember and welcome anyone who's been there more than once (quite a feat when you're as busy as they are!) and the pizza is by far the best I've found in Brighton.

The salads & pasta are pretty good too, though I think the pizza is where they really excel... the kitchen is part of the restaurant so you can see your food being made, it's top value what's not to like?

Reviewed January 25, 2013

food was pretty rubbish last time we had it but we thought we'd give it another go but it was disgusting this time, even worse. and the staff are not the friendliest

2  Thank harriet b
Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

Until recently I lived just around the corner from this place.

The pizza is always amazing, the owner was always extremely kind - as a regular customer I was often treated to a free coffee when I was hungover or a couple of slices of pizza that was going at the end of the day.

Lovely people, awesome food and very reasonable prices. To top this off you can bring your own drinks. I'm sad to have left the north laine area and this is one of the reliable food joints I will miss the most.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Very good value for money, hand made fresh pizza much better than other main stream pizza shops. Starters are huge, and you can bring your own wine/beer all you pay is a small corkage fee.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

This is a fabuolous cafe/ restaurant that i have been going to for several years and I have found the food to be consistantly good and the team at Aldos incredibly friendly.

I live in the North laine and spend a lot of time in the many restaurants and cafes and have found the service warm and friendly and the prices and portion sizes far more reasonable than some of the places that you find on the same street.

Aldo and his team have always been very accommodating when i have ordered off menu due to me having some food problems since an operation and are always happy for me to pack up any left overs for my lunch the next day.

The added bonus is that this is a bring your own restaurant so prices are kept low, without the standards of the food dropping.

They are great for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a piece of cake and tasty italian coffee too, do pop in and say hello.